How far would you travel to get laid?

I went to a UFC event years ago in Columbus. Had a blast, but ended up getting wasted. I got the brilliant idea to drive back home three hours away to visit this chick I'd been talking to for several weeks instead of partying there or sleeping it off in a hotel.
Ended up taking wrong road for a short time and was even pulled over by an Ohio State Patrolman. Dunno how I sweet talked my skinny ass outta that one... guy even redirected towards where I needed to be heading! Got back to my area around 4 am or some shit.
I show up at the girls house and there's four other guys there; they're all still drinking. At this point, I'm like wtf, no way, not happening. I look at her, look at the dudes, and say "Sorry fellas, your gonna have to leave. We're going to bed."
They comfusedly grabbed their belongings and promptly left. Can't believe that shit worked.
So yeah, 3 and half hours roughly. I'd do it again.. why not.

Berlin to Warsaw was furthest, went there 7 times this year for a week each.

Wife is right there around 20-30 steps away.... I wouldnt go any further than that.... I would think its too much work for something I could get easily if I wanted to (Im saying that for real) which is probably why I wouldnt cheat, which I guess is also a good thing

Far enough that I had to refuel before going back home.

I needed it, no one knew her, she wasn't gunna talk or follow me home.

5 flights and 27 hours just to get there.

I just remembered I know a dude who walked, WALKED to Austin to get some pussy from some chick on the Internet. That's about 250 miles from here. When he got there I guess she was so weirded out that he'd walked all that way that she just turned him away and he had to walk back.

I walked 5k once, as a teen, to get some and the girl was like "ha ha …funny !"
I was like yeah I was joking (I wasn’t).
And I thought that was embarrassing.

Scored btw.
Balls deep in her while her mum's knocking on the door talking about some shit I can’t remember.

Not very far. I've traveled a lot, and typically got laid while I was there. It's just something you do when you travel.

I don't travel to get laid, women come to me.

it depends on the chick really. if she's wifey material and wants to fuck then i'd go across the world for her. if she's some skimpy hoebag who just wants dick then i'd travel about 1 hour tops. i enjoy short road trips for pussy. Some idiot simps would fly across the country to meet these type of chicks which is sad.

I just remembered I know a dude who walked, WALKED to Austin to get some pussy from some chick on the Internet. That's about 250 miles from here. When he got there I guess she was so weirded out that he'd walked all that way that she just turned him away and he had to walk back.

how is that even possible it is 280 miles from where I live to las vegas and people have still trouble doing that on a special purpose built bike with gear and sometimes a guide car in front of them. these are very conditioned bike riders. a 250 miles walk would take like 3 or 4 days through lethal texas terrain. on a bike it is 1 day .

From San Diego to UC Berkeley. Should have been about 7 hours but hit a huge dip in Concord and destroyed my axle. So that tacked on a few extra hours. At the time it was worth it but now I'm too lazy for that shit. Ah, to be young dumb and full of cum.

I traveled to St. Petersburg to get laid lol. Around 10 hours on a train/2 hours by flight. I stayed with her for a week and we got to it mostly every night/whenever we wanted. I am not sure if I would do it now, but it was fun at the time.
Well staying with her for a week seems worth it.

From the gaming room to the couch/bedroom

That's my limit.

Right now? I would travel about 15 or 20 miles away because that's where my next likely relationship resides.

But back in 2017, I traveled clear across the country from Buffalo to Orange, California. That was after a four-month online relationship though & I wound up marrying her. So, it was absolutely worth it.

how is that even possible it is 280 miles from where I live to las vegas and people have still trouble doing that on a special purpose built bike with gear and sometimes a guide car in front of them. these are very conditioned bike riders. a 250 miles walk would take like 3 or 4 days through lethal texas terrain. on a bike it is 1 day .

It took him a lot longer than 4 days.

I once drove 3 hours shit faced at 2am to get laid in college. Left my phone at my house and ended up staying almost a week so when I got back home I learned that my roommates and family had reported me missing. Will forever be one of the dumbest yet more fulfilling decisions of my life, that was one hell of a week.

how far would I drive now to get laid now though? 10 miles.

Across the country i would wear a diaper like that astronaut .

Hypothetically since im married---Depends on the quality. I never had to travel for it. But for a really hot POA, maybe 30 minutes and a dinner.

Back