How fast would prime Ubereem finish francis ngannou?

DHT Derivative

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Just look at how he showed his superiority over Brock Lesnar and dominated him, finishing him in less than a round. Brock was all muscle and rage but Overeem was muscle precision world class striking k1 champion take down defense and this was before his chin was shot. He was the apex of mma and should have been considered at the time ufcs baddest man.

Francis ngannou not only does not have the skill of prime overeem but he also does not have the physicality. Yes I believe prime overeem is also stronger faster and more explosive than ngannou.

182_Alistair_Overeem_vs_Brock_Lesnar.jpg

hi-res-8cc0c7cc0d43f76f4803c36ac83debdf_crop_north.jpg

Francis has all time great durability, he'll only be finished due to age and deterioration.

Ubereem gets slept in brutal fashion.

"Before his chin was shot"
Reem has always been susceptible to getting knoecked out since early onf his career. it's certainly not a new thing to him.

Francis has all time great durability, he'll only be finished due to age and deterioration.

Ubereem gets slept in brutal fashion.
Ubereem was a beast I could see him kneeing him to the body and finishing plus he was in his early 30's and had no neck

Why is there such a man crush on Overeem on Sherdog?

What about ubbereem I don't think francis makes it out of thr first round.

Ubber would be very bad for Francis. I see that similar to the Lesnar fight. Or just a finish from the clutch.

Just look at how he showed his superiority over Brock Lesnar and dominated him, finishing him in less than a round. Brock was all muscle and rage but Overeem was muscle precision world class striking k1 champion take down defense and this was before his chin was shot. He was the apex of mma and should have been considered at the time ufcs baddest man.

Francis ngannou not only does not have the skill of prime overeem but he also does not have the physicality. Yes I believe prime overeem is also stronger faster and more explosive than ngannou.

182_Alistair_Overeem_vs_Brock_Lesnar.jpg

hi-res-8cc0c7cc0d43f76f4803c36ac83debdf_crop_north.jpg

Prime Ubereem would destroy Ngannou with the knees in the clinch. Obviously Ngannou still has a good puncher's chance but as you mentioned Ubereem was way too powerful and obviously his technique is so many levels beyond Ngannou's awful technique.

If it gets past round 1 ubereem wins (better cardio, tho not by much).

Otherwise, Big Frank.

He should have done the shit where he runs away and then 180 quickscopes him. Big Frank would gas fast chasing him.

"Before his chin was shot"
Reem has always been susceptible to getting knoecked out since early onf his career. it's certainly not a new thing to him.
It's crazy that Chuck KOd him all the way back in 2003.

Back