How good is Joe Schilling's Striking Really?

He KOd manhoef after get the living shit beat out of him that’s bout all I remember about the guy.

Who cares? He's completely irrelevant.

Schilling can't take a punch. Watch his glory fights against the bigger names. All he does is dog em out half the time with non existent defense. Once that chin was gone it was over

His striking is VERY good. It's just that his chin is mediocre and relentless offense is his defense. So yeah, you're gonna take some KOs with that combo.
And now that he's 40, and had 7 pretty bad KO's before this... that chin is gonna fail faster and faster.

I used to like him. But hes not really made for MMA

Some statements he made later and that bar incident kind of soured me on him.

Seems like he doesnt have a chin anymore either.

Who cares? He's completely irrelevant.
I mean we can talk about irrelvant fighters in here all the time. People still talk about Jon Jones and Stipe.

I mean we can talk about irrelvant fighters in here all the time. People still talk about Jon Jones and Stipe.
Discussing former UFC champions makes sense.

Discussing douchebags who never accomplished anything significant in MMA does not.

Discussing former UFC champions makes sense.

Discussing douchebags who never accomplished anything significant in MMA does not.
There is no problem discussing Joe Shilling.

Its not about liking him. He asked an honest question about the guys skillset.

There is no problem discussing Joe Shilling.

Its not about liking him. He asked an honest question about the guys skillset.
In a UFC discussion forum, about a guy who has never fought in the UFC and has a losing record.

In a UFC discussion forum, about a guy who has never fought in the UFC and has a losing record.
You gonna narc on the guy for posting in the wrong forum ?

You gonna be a hall monitor snitch?

A tattle tale?

A mod informer?

You gonna narc on the guy for posting in the wrong forum ?

You gonna be a hall monitor snitch?

A tattle tale?

A mod informer?
Nah, I'm sure the mods will find this on their own.

I just don't understand why anyone cares enough about a mediocre fighter like Schilling to make a thread about him.

Nah, I'm sure the mods will find this on their own.

I just don't understand why anyone cares enough about a mediocre fighter like Schilling to make a thread about him.
I feel like making another one now.

Not great. The only reason anyone knows his name is because of Joe Rogan.

Back