How Good is Your Health Ins

Smokes

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I just went and picked up a inhaler for my kid and paid the 5 dollars but when I got in the car I noticed that it said my Ins saved me 235$.

Two things.

1. Dam that is a good deal.
2. How the fuck is 1 inhaler 240$. People need them to Live.

But it made me realize that I have pretty good Ins. It's only 10 per Dr. Visit and 5$ per script. And I am grateful for it cause I hear horror story about how much shit cost for people that don't have good Medical.

How are yall living?

Insurance is a racket, and pharmaceutical companies and Dr.’s are cashing in.

I just went and picked up a inhaler for my kid and paid the 5 dollars but when I got in the car I noticed that it said my Ins saved me 235$.

Two things.

But it made me realize that I have pretty good Ins. It's only 10 per Dr. Visit and 5$ per script. And I am grateful for it cause I hear horror story about how much shit cost for people that don't have good Medical.

How are yall living?
Imo the quality of insurance kicks in when you have a surgery or hospital stay. If I pay $10 instead of $20 for an inhaler it’s not gonna keep me up at night.

My insurance is excellent

Imo the quality of insurance kicks in when you have a surgery or hospital stay. If I pay $10 instead of $20 for an inhaler it’s not gonna keep me up at night.

My insurance is excellent

Yeah but no INs makes it 240 a month. That's just dumb

Yeah but no INs makes it 240 a month. That's just dumb
I’m confused. Your thread is “how good is your insurance” not “how do you live without insurance”

I’m confused. Your thread is “how good is your insurance” not “how do you live without insurance”

Yeah I am just talking about both and opening up the convo. But glad to hear you got good Medical.

Dentist: you can pay your copay here
Me: <36> I don't have one
Dentist: (looking at file)everybody has a co....... what the heck?!!?
Me: I don't hang off buildings daily for cheap insurance
Dentist.....ok..... have a nice day see you in 6 months i guess

I’ve never paid for a hospital visit, medical procedure, or medication. Not a penny.

Paid $65 for a filling at the dentist yesterday.

Have Kaiser Health Ins, which is pretty bad. Her company just got taken over so will be getting an upgrade soon.

Probably great for the drug addicts and shit my premiums subsidize but really shitty for me. High premiums cost, high deductible.

i have insurance provided by my company. My medical coverage for me and my wife covers everything except a 15$ office visit copay and 50$ emergency room co pay and 0$ hospital stay copay. Im covered even after I retire although my wife and family come off once i quit my job. My dental is i have to pay 20% of all visits and im capped at 1500$ for the year. On the occasion that I need something big, i plan it around end of the year so i can use the 1500$ in decemeber and another 1500$ in january from my coverage to help with out of pocket expenses.

Two things.

How are yall living?

try Medicade or apply for CHIP.

We don’t put over 13 trillion into our current healthcare system for nothing.

Mine is the best it’s been in a long time, scored a great job. But in the 15 years I’ve been working 12 of those with insurance. I had to work with my first company for almost two years before qualifying.

zero degrees and both my professional career in retail and manufacturing I’ve been fortunate enough to receive this care.

I’m terrified of losing private health care providers, can anyone justify it? Obamacare care gave something like 20 million people health care, but it took it away from 6 million middle class in the process.

contributing members to society >

Last edited:
Back