How Good Would C-Murder Have Been If He Wasn't Rushed Into The UFC?

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
20140729080206_1MG_7987.JPG

Shame he was rushed into the ufc w only a 4-1 record his only loss to ufc vet Josh samman, C-Murder already had wins over future contenders Ron Keslar and Armando Montoya if He had a proper camp and enough experience without a doub he would have fought GSP for the belt imo.

Thought this was about the no limit solider

Uhhhhhhhh

That's who i thought of too.

But I also remembered there was a "C-murder" from TUF. Chris Cope. No relation to Kit Cope apparently. (And no relation to Master P and Silkk the Shocker either, lol.)

Edit: Damn autocorrect

Last edited:
Cope wasn't rushed into the UFC, though. He was a TUF contestant that went 2-1 and got a fight on the finale like most contestants do

Chris Cope was 28 years old and 4-1 when he entered the UFC.
Nate Diaz was 22 years old and 5-2 when he entered the UFC.
Make of it what you will.

This is just an obnoxious attempt to say "C-Murder" multiple times lol

20140729080206_1MG_7987.JPG

Shame he was rushed into the ufc w only a 4-1 record his only loss to ufc vet Josh samman, C-Murder already had wins over future contenders Ron Keslar and Armando Montoya if He had a proper camp and enough experience without a doub he would have fought GSP for the belt imo.

^ cope post.

Chris Cope was 28 years old and 4-1 when he entered the UFC.
Nate Diaz was 22 years old and 5-2 when he entered the UFC.
Make of it what you will.

Diaz last fight before the show was him vs Hermes Franca for the WEC belt. He got submitted, but he was dominating the fight. Different levels in my opinon. I thought Cope had a solid career. Tricky fighter.

Back