• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

How long to lose my water weight from creatine

Mike O'Neil

Amateur Fighter
Reaction score
I know that im retaing some water from creatine. Im just wondering how long its going to take to get rid of this water weight and how much extra weight im holding, Thanks for the help in advanced

for me (202 pounds) when i go off it, i lose about 6 pounds, in about a week.

monkey roll said:
for me (202 pounds) when i go off it, i lose about 6 pounds, in about a week.

Same.

I fpund it took me about 6 days/a week to lose the weight from creatine.

I've lost about a pound a day for a little over a week using the monohydrate.
I don't seem to lose but perhaps a few pounds with esterfied.

Thanks guys once I finish up my pills of the est I think im just gona stay off. I havent really noticed anything from it. Im curious to see how much weight I will lose.

so once you get off creatine, do you lose all of your results muscle mass-wise, or do you lose most of it, or about how much muscle mass that you gained from creatine will you retain after you stop using it?

grayson said:
so once you get off creatine, do you lose all of your results muscle mass-wise, or do you lose most of it, or about how much muscle mass that you gained from creatine will you retain after you stop using it?
What creatine does is allow your cells to hold more nutrient and stay better hydrated so if you stop taking it all you will lose is the water that was stored. All the strength and size that you gained from the creatine will remain.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsalaanx
Back