How many ppl are rooting for a Conor “comeback”?

If you mean “come back with another round and some more blow”. I’m a believer.

Just watched a short Conor documentary on YT. Kind of got me nostalgic about Conor’s prime. Made me wonder if anyone’s rooting for him to come back and get a few wins. I know he’s very divisive but he’s definitely exciting.
Edit: comeback is in quotes because I didn’t necessarily mean a comeback to his prime. But just a win or 2.

Full disclosure, I was never a Conor fan to begin with, so maybe that's why, but I have zero interest in seeing him return.

Whatever mystique he had is gone. All you're left with is a decent trash talker with an accent

I hope he loses, gets humiliated, injured, broke, imprisoned, and fades into oblivion.

A Conor "comeback?"

hi-res-997f70095be896003dd2ed1ee63c8fc1_crop_exact.jpg

4799eaeb2fa054620d0ce2236d0649f59bd2ae7e.gif

I wouldn't mind seeing him do well. It won't be the end of anything if he doesn't, won't affect anything on this end, but I'd like to see it.

Conor's kind of the tide that raises ships.
It gives the other men and women an opportunity to shine with more eyeballs on them.

I'm always a fan of that.
He fights very rarely, though. Only Khabib, Cerrone, and Dustin X2..

Since UFC 205.

Doesn’t the 300 Hubba Bubba make that clear. He’s had four fights between those 2 events. Actually he was at 202 rematching Nate instead of defending his FW title.

Who are these fighters getting a chance to shine?

I want to see him come back. He's always entertaining. I don't like him as a person, but who cares about that. Let him fight.

I honestly don't think there is any real possibility of an actual comeback. I don't think he ever wins another fight.

TBH until I see him in the cage I don't really believe he ever fights again.

Imagine if you weren't rooting for a (in some regards) GOAT of a sport to make a comeback (when not necessarily too much out of his prime).

That would make you a fucking weirdo.
Imagine considering Conman a GOAT of the sport

Selling PPVs isn't indicative of his greatness, its more of an indictment on the level of simpleton the average/casual fan is on

Conor was great, a real treat to watch fight, but around the time of the Siver fight, his fandom and antics were already becoming insufferable and the UFC worked diligently to provide him with juuuuuust the proper matches to get fast tracked to the title

Not giving Aldo a rematch and never defending a belt tarnishes whatever legacy he has as an actual competitor, in addition to passing over Frankie Edgar in favor of Mendes when Aldo pulled out of their first fight

I'd be fine watching him comeback. I'm not a McGregor fan nor hater, but he's never been in a boring fight. I'd like to see him fight Nate as Nate's inaugural return to the company to at least have a definitive conclusion to that. Conor, like many others before him, lost the fire once he got the money.
That coupled with him completely changing his stance, footwork, and flow for the boxing fight against Floyd ruined an aspirations if a successful return to championship form, along with the blow and booze.
Use his last three fights as interesting money fights that at least put on a show. He himself knows he'll never sniff another title against today's champions, so we might as well be entertained by his last run.
Chandler and Diaz fights make sense, I just wonder who they'll use for his retirement bout.

I would love it but Father Time and the rich man's disease are not in his favor. Not to mention that cocaine is a helluva drug.

Back