How many PPV buys does Conor/Chandler do?

Lionheart7167

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Conor is still a big star. He'll draw no matter what.

The question is how much?

The Chandler fight doesn't have NEARLY the intrigue of Khabib, Nate fights or even the Poirier rematches. The general public doesn't know (or care much) for Chandler. He's not a star or a top guy by any metric.

On the other hand, it's Conor's first fight in 3 years, and they'll bill it as "return of the king" or some bullshit like that. Curiousity might get the better of the general public. All the hardcores will be watching, whether they admit it or not.

If I had to guess, I'm saying 1.2 Million. We will probably never get an accurate number now that UFC doesn't release them, but I'm sure if it does well, they will want to.

Predictions? And why?

Its propably going to be surprisingly low compared to other Conor PPV's is my guess. Chandler is not a needle mover despite how much he jacks off about being the "most exciting lightweight on the planet" and people in general have moved on past Mcgregor. Feel free to make me eat my words if I'm proven wrong once 303 rolls around

PPV #s seem to be lower these days. I'll say 700k due to that, and Conor not being quite the draw he once was.

low. no one cares about mcgregor anymore. his losses are much more recent and memorable than his wins.

inactivity doesn't help either. jake paul v. tyson does more ppvs than mcgregor v. chandler

Its propably going to be surprisingly low compared to other Conor PPV's is my guess. Chandler is not a needle mover despite how much he jacks off about being the "most exciting lightweight on the planet" and people in general have moved on past Mcgregor. Feel free to make me eat my words if I'm proven wrong once 303 rolls around
Since numbers aren't released publicly, your words are safe with us lol

Honestly I think around 800k back in the day he was a character and I think there where a lot more fans and people buying ppvs I'd be kinda surprised if it did over 800k
Khabib is a huge star in Russia and well known Conor is well known idk if theyl tune in to see this version of Conor most people prolly think he's retired or forgot about him unless you're in a mma or bjj gym people don't seem to know who they are def Chandler

Will be similar to 300 maybe more buys if they stack it. Conor is a money magnet like him or hate Conor.

Do people even buy PPVs anymore with the whole ESPN+ fiasco and huge price increase overall?

Around 1 million would be my guess, no more than 1.4.

The Chandler fight doesn't have NEARLY the intrigue of Khabib, Nate fights or even the Poirier rematches. The general public doesn't know (or care much) for Chandler. He's not a star or a top guy by any metric.

Poirier wasnt a star for his second fight with Conor and that did 1.5 million. It's really gonna depend how popular Conor still is.

Back