Social How many times do you brush your teeth?

How many times do you brush your teeth?

• Total voters
2 times. Morning and before bed. Maybe more often if I'm going out and realized I ate something rank. Literally floss after every meal. I can't stand having food in my teeth.

Morning and night. A third time on the very rare occasion I drink soda I brush as soon as I can afterwords. That's part of the reason I don't drink soda.

Why do you guys here always wanna know our personal hygiene habits.

Are you like Jordan Schlansky and trying to figure out how real humans operate?

twice a day. three times if I happen to be at home that day and not at work. I floss after every meal.

Why do you guys here always wanna know our personal hygiene habits.

Are you like Jordan Schlansky and trying to figure out how real humans operate?

lol yeah pretty much. Just interested in peoples routines and behaviors. Well the people on here.

Only use a firm tooth brush. They are lying to you about it damaging your teeth. If you use anything else, your teeth will get yellow and you will have to go to a dentist more often, which the American dental association and dentists really, really, really want.

if I go a week using a soft or medium, my teeth are noticeably more yellow. Maybe a couple days. Firms do not damage, and actually clean.

There is not an ounce of truth to this.

brushing too hard with a hard brush can harm
The enamel and gums. Brushing the front of your teeth should be done lightly as if you’re polishing them. Flossing should be used to remove the particles in between the teeth

2+, sometimes if I feel like I need to freshen up in the middle of the day I will hit them again.

There is not an ounce of truth to this.

brushing too hard with a hard brush can harm
The enamel and gums. Brushing the front of your teeth should be done lightly as if you’re polishing them. Flossing should be used to remove the particles in between the teeth
How old are you? I’m speaking from actual experience. Soft tooth brushes do not clean your teeth, and my teeth get yellow if I’m forced to use one for a week. Using a firm I look like I go to the dentist every 6 months only going once in 5 years. I went to the orthodontist to get a bottom snaggle tooth shaved down, and he told me how well I was doing and how he thought it would be worse having not seen me in 20 years, and I hadn’t been to the dentist in 5 years at that point.

How old are you? I’m speaking from actual experience. Soft tooth brushes do not clean your teeth, and my teeth get yellow if I’m forced to use one for a week. Using a firm I look like I go to the dentist every 6 months only going once in 5 years. I went to the orthodontist to get a bottom snaggle tooth shaved down, and he told me how well I was doing and how he thought it would be worse having not seen me in 20 years, and I hadn’t been to the dentist in 5 years at that point.

Lmfao @ this post. Not going to the dentist for years but giving advice on proper dental care.

I’d like to mention your teeth aren’t yellow because of your toothbrush, they’re yellow because of what you’re eating or drinking.

And I’ll repeat what I said earlier, using a hard brush daily is bad for your teeth. There is no truth in what you said and doctors advise not using a hard toothbrush daily because it hurts enamel and gums.

Lmfao @ this post. Not going to the dentist for years but giving advice on proper dental care.

I’d like to mention your teeth aren’t yellow because of your toothbrush, they’re yellow because of what you’re eating or drinking.

And I’ll repeat what I said earlier, using a hard brush daily is bad for your teeth. There is no truth in what you said and doctors advise not using a hard toothbrush daily because it hurts enamel and gums.
No, it’s not bad. They say that because it’s the best way from keeping you from the dentist, and human beings like lambos and big houses sweetheart. I went to the dentist not that long ago, after the orthodontist, and he was pretty impressed with my teeth for my age. No whitener, no nothing but firm and pretty hard brushing all over. Again, ONE WEEK with soft and it’s a big difference.

No, it’s not bad. They say that because it’s the best way from keeping you from the dentist, and human beings like lambos and big houses sweetheart. I went to the dentist not that long ago, after the orthodontist, and he was pretty impressed with my teeth for my age. No whitener, no nothing but firm and pretty hard brushing all over. Again, ONE WEEK with soft and it’s a big difference.

Oh look the resident lunatic thinks it’s all a big conspiracy theory.

“they say”

Lol

Oh look the resident lunatic thinks it’s all a big conspiracy theory.

“they say”

Lol
The American dental association exists to promote the interests of the dentists who are members you complete moron. The definitely want you to have to pay to get your teeth whitened every couple years, and YOU are the resident lunatic lmao. People know this.

The American dental association exists to promote the interests of the dentists who are members you complete moron. The definitely want you to have to pay to get your teeth whitened every couple years, and YOU are the resident lunatic lmao. People know this.

Yes the major conspiracy that’s been going on for decades about hard toothbrushes hurting your teeth with prolonged use.

you don’t need to go to a dentist to whiten your teeth you wack job. You can go to a CVS for that. A dentist gives you a check up and gives a good cleaning when needed.

you really are wacked the fuck out

Only use a firm tooth brush. They are lying to you about it damaging your teeth. If you use anything else, your teeth will get yellow and you will have to go to a dentist more often, which the American dental association and dentists really, really, really want.

if I go a week using a soft or medium, my teeth are noticeably more yellow. Maybe a couple days. Firms do not damage, and actually clean.
as long as your enamel is harder than the brush then it makes since the brush wouldn't harm them

Yes the major conspiracy that’s been going on for decades about hard toothbrushes hurting your teeth with prolonged use.

you don’t need to go to a dentist to whiten your teeth you wack job. You can go to a CVS for that. A dentist gives you a check up and gives a good cleaning when needed.

you really are wacked the fuck out
Oh thank god everybody that matters knows about you lol.

Back