how much sugar do you need for your coffee

I use International delight vanilla creamer.
No need to add any sugar because there is a ton of sweetener in it.

I know it is mostly chemicals and preservatives but I have been hooked on that shit since I lived across the street from a 7-11 for a few years. It's yummy

giphy.webp

But I'm not beyond the occasional spot of honey in a flask if I've slummed it and used the aero press.

2 teaspoons of coffee with my cup of sugar, thank you kindly

I only drink black tea now, but need a little milk

Used to drink a shitload when I'd get dunkin regularly but I haven't used sugar in over a decade. Rarely drink sugary drinks of any kind

title
I used to use 1 small spoon and recentley it became disgusting and now I can tolarate 1/4 or lower

None. Hate sugar in my coffee. Will use creamer time to time but never buy it. Coffees fine how it is for me but whatever you gotta do to get your boost.

Zero. Drink it either black or with cream, but unsweetened either way.

I don’t use sugar like a peasant, I only use the finest of dark robust maple syrup from my family farm for my cold brew.

If hot coffee, I add a little milk to cool it off. But generally, I make my own batches of cold brew and drink it black. Sometimes I add a little honey or maple syrup, but that is rare because I smoke a lot of weed and forget little things like that
it's crazy how different cold brew tastes. a good friend of mine never drank coffee, always hated the taste, but tried cold brew recently and is all about it now

Back