How much weight does Conor McGregor cut?

Conor is natural FW who fights anyone at anytime at anyweight. He has small frame but with insane amount of pure steel.

So what, he just water cuts to 168 in order to keep the idea that he was not to big for featherweight alive?
Built in size excuse.

I just find it funny that you keep bringing up 168 when immediately after the Mayweather weigh in they asked Conor how much he will weigh in the cage and he said "I'll put on about 25 pounds and be about 173."

Always been a 170 something at most from what I could see, so he's not a huge guy cutting to FW. He's just lazy and doesn't do it right

McGregor stepped on the scale weighing 168 lbs at the official weigh-ins the day before each fight with Diaz. Why was he less than 170-172? Because he was slightly dehydrated from cutting a little bit of water weight. Those fights weren't in California, so he wasn't weighed a second time on the day of the fight. Therefore, we don't know how much he actually weighed inside the cage against Diaz. But it was certainly more than 168 lbs. Up until 2 weeks before the first Diaz fight, he was scheduled to fight RDA for the belt at lightweight. Conor had been bulking up a bit to fight at lightweight, which means he weighed a bit more than 170-172 inside the cage against Diaz. He never went back to featherweight.

Why would his weight certainly be more than 168? What are you basing this on.

You don't cut water weight until closer to the fight.

Built in size excuse.

I just find it funny that you keep bringing up 168 when immediately after the Mayweather weigh in they asked Conor how much he will weigh in the cage and he said "I'll put on about 25 pounds and be about 173."

Strong doubt.

His cage weight against Poirer was around 170 so somehow according to you McGregor weighed more in the cage at featherweight than he does now at lightweight.

I reckon he brags about being bigger for intimidation, he is fairly short at the end of the day at 5'9 so I doubt he is as heavy as he says.

Yes. Conor was hard on stage once. Looked 5 inches to me or 5.5

As he was wearing shorts/tights or whatever, there's no way you can judge that. You have NO clue as to how hard/erect he was.

You automatically assumíng he was fully erect is simply laughable. Probably says a lot about you. I would estimate your fully erect penis to be no more than 5 inches.

Which is perfectly fine, btw.

As he was wearing shorts/tights or whatever, there's no way you can judge that. You have NO clue as to how hard/erect he was.

You automatically assumuíng he was fully erect is simply laughable. Probably says a lot about you. I would estimate your fully erect penis to be no more than 5 inches.

Which is perfectly fine, btw.

I am part black so I have BBC. Also it makes sense Conor wouldnt be big it is why he has a complex

Built in size excuse.

No he didn’t, he asked him what he’ll weigh, Conor said a lot bigger, a lot bigger than him. The announcer said 170, Conor replied I’ll be close to 170 yes, stop spreading false claims.

McGregor weighs about 170 and at FW about 160ish.

Dustin says he dehydrates only 10-12lbs for LW on JRE. Around the 2.20 mark. I don't see how he would blow up to 180+, plus it conflicts with whatever the guy told Hooker.

Then the commission member in charge for Poirier's weight is either lying or blind. Come on, man.

Are people really discussing Conor's dick size in here? I'm gonna head out.....

I think what he really means is that he's close to weight and will have an easy cut. Probably 165-170 now

Back