How overrated is chic fil a

It is okay, I like chic fil a sauce but if chic fil a food blows your mind and you think it is amazing I would never take your food opinion serious.

That said the chic fil a by me is always 30 cars deep in the drive thru

Not at all.

Their lemonade is one of the best... Up there with Simply®... unusually good for a fast food place.

Excellent waffle fries. Good chicken sandwiches, and the breakfast sandwiches are absolutely delicious!

They opened a Chik Fil A out here last year and they had to hire traffic guards and security to keep these massive hours long traffic jams organized, all over a fucking chicken sandwich

I dunno it’s good. I don’t go out of my way for it but I’ll grab it in a pinch.

It’s a top tier fast food chain, meaning those with a drive through

very overratted
but that doesnt mean that is bad

they got some solid fucking offerings.

that being said national chains it cant compete with the big boys (BK, McD's, Wendys, Tbell) and it gets slaughtered by regional chains ( good times, whattaburger, culvers, in-n-out, federicos, twisters etc...)

so basically it fills the niche of if youw ant something healthier than the big three, but not open on sundays and worse than local options

plus the price si not great vs the amount of food you recieve

Not over or under, pretty solidly rated in my book.

They opened a Chik Fil A out here last year and they had to hire traffic guards and security to keep these massive hours long traffic jams organized, all over a fucking chicken sandwich

The Chic Fil A near me is bumping non-stop from open to close. I can't say the same about the MacDonald's across the street.

Only a little overrated?
Or very
A little, its good but other places have good chicken sandwiches too. Carl's Jr. Chicken Club sandwich back in the day was just as good as Chik Fil A. The Jack in the Box chicken sandwich is pretty good too.

Back