How was Gus "shutdown very early"?

Jones had a fucking A level gameplan as usual, he stayed out of Gus's boxing range and tore his legs up with kicks.
Jon completely controlled the distance, landed his shots and was out the door before gus could fire back. He clearly learned from the first fight and completely neutralized Gus biggest strength.

This isn't a gym, idiot lol This is a sanctioned professional mixed martial arts bout.

They're legal, and you're sitting here comparing gym tactics to a professional fight.

#DNB

So? They should be banned. Also small joint manipulation is against the rules. Stick to armchair coaching lol

Jones had a fucking A level gameplan as usual, he stayed out of Gus's boxing range and tore his legs up with kicks.
Jon completely controlled the distance, landed his shots and was out the door before gus could fire back. He clearly learned from the first fight and completely neutralized Gus biggest strength.
yeah thats the difference when you have a coaching team that is thinking forward an adjusts and on the other side you are stuck with the same shit

He was doing those too and he tried pulling his arm out of his socket in the clinch like he did Glover. pos cheater in every facet of the word

Lmao what a crybaby. This is a sport where you're trying to hurt people, dummy. How is wrenching someone's arm out of the socket with an armbar, tearing their shoulder with an omoplata, or destroying their knee with a kneebar any less scummy? Go watch something else if you can't handle violence, cuck.

Leg kicks aren't "small joint manipulation" you dipshit. That's not "armchair coaching," that's what the rulebook says. Go read the Unified Rules.

So? They should be banned. Also small joint manipulation is against the rules. Stick to armchair coaching lol

Small joints as in fingers and toes dumb dumb. Consider it an attempted tko, as he doesn't want you to tap from it. There are already enough rules in mma that prevent the fighters from inflicting damage and you want more? I guess we should remove submissions as well since someone's elbow or shoulder can get ripped out of place.....GTFOH

LMAO ITT: triggered Jones fanboy cucks. The truth hurts their fragile heroes feelings?? XD

He said he was shutdown and his footwork was nullified. Couldn't move.

Must have been that groin shot I guess?
I captioned the Swedish part of this video where the woman asks why he was shut down very early, click play and then click Closed Captions.

Last edited:
yeah thats the difference when you have a coaching team that is thinking forward an adjusts and on the other side you are stuck with the same shit

Definitely, plenty bad to say about Jones and jack/wink but one thing nobody can deny is that they're great at coming up with and implementing a game plan.

As a Gus fan I saw him getting totally shutdown by the kicks and that made the takedown possible in the end when his leg was hurt. Gus does not have the tactical mind of Jon and Jon's camp. I thought he was smarter and was gonna go in hard and trade one kick for one blow in the face. (this is how you beat Jon no other way) Atleast it sounded like that was the plan from all his talking before. But I have to admit that Jon is the better fighter not because of steroids but because of the tactics he uses and the openings he sees. After seeing this fight I know that Gus only wins because of his size/reach more so than Jon.

Last edited:
Last time I checked, leg kicks are an entirely LEGAL strike. Fucking moron.
I understand MMA is a sport and leg kicks are legal, but martial arts are also about honour and we all know that kicking a guy in the leg is a pretty weak thing to do.

Too tall eye pokes pregnant cocaine...take your pick, bitches...hahahahaha

Gus had his own tippy toe Penn performance. Equally bad, it was weird to watch.

This. At first I thought he was trying to loosen off a sore knee/ankle or something.

Then I realized he was just trying to build his own confidence back up by doing some movements. Any movements... Hard to watch.

Back