How would you fare Israel Adesanya vs Tyron Woodley

VIPERdude

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
We see Adesanya's take down defense is getting better and better every fight. His striking is on point.

Derek Brunson was a test he passed with flying colors.. regardless of what many think Brunson has a decent resume.

For those who feel Adesanya could be a future champion and Tyron Woodley not being one to turn down a super fight if he is still champion by that time, hell forget all the details.....

WHO WINS THIS FIGHT?

I think Woodley wins in a very similar way he did against Till.

I imagine I would fare pretty well watching it.

I think I would enjoy the fight. I like fights and fighters who fight.

I think Woodley wins in a very similar way he did against Till.
No way. Not by far. Till shouldn't have been in that fight.

Adesanya is nowhere near as predictable or reckless. It would be closer to WonderBoy vs Tyron chess match IMO that Israel would get the better of. Till was hype. Adesanya is beating harder competition as he gets closer to the top.

Adesanya is nowhere near as predictable or reckless. It would be closer to WonderBoy vs Tyron chess match IMO that Israel would get the better of. Till was hype. Adesanya is beating harder competition as he gets closer to the top.
Till was hype but beat Cowboy and Wonderboy?

<JerryWWF>

Israel vs Thiago Santos if he hadn't moved up would've been a great fight.

Woodley isn't Brunson. I do admit Woodley hasn't used his takedown much in the UFC.

I don't think it's a smart match up for Adesanya. Twood is a monster wrestler and the takedown thread will have it's effect on Izzy.
Probably goes same as kebab vs conor

More similar to Wonderboy, but Israel wouldnt be as passive. I can see Israel winning.

Tyron by being blacker and its not racist because he wears black shades to add to his blackness

I seriously doubted Adensanya based on his first two fights, but he has proven to be an elite talent. Only champions and elite-elite fighters best Brunson and he is a great gate keeper. In many ways, Adensanya reminds me of a rising Conor, and striking wise, he is playing chess while the others only understand checkers.

Adesanya is a world class striker with over 40 bouts, some against heavyweights. Darren Till is not that

Woodley by being the superior mixed martial artist. Israel is a phenomenal striker but that doesn't mean much at the highest levels of the sport.

Tyron by being blacker and its not racist because he wears black shades to add to his blackness
Naw, Israel straight from Nigeria. Woodley is a slightly watered down African. J/k

Back