How's your hairline holding up?

My side burns a killer. I can grow a mean beard. My hairline though….
jimmy-mcnulty-the-wire.gif

Native American genetics for the win.

my children were born with a full head of hair and we bring it with us for life.
that being said the beard growing genetics are not the best

I feel you dawg. I got my moms Hawaiian hair and its showing no signs of receding at 32. The beard game is just average though. Fortunately I got my moms hair genes cuz my dad and all the men on his side of the family are bald as fuck.

Solid hair at mid 50…went to a dinner with a few buddies recently from back in the day…one of the girls we knew from high school we hadn’t seen for years came over to the table..she said is that you (mentioning my name) continued to say when looking at the table she was curious as to who the guy was that still had his hair..
<Moves><Moves><Moves>

41 years old and hairline is fading fast. I remember when I was younger, I’d go to the barber and ask if he could somehow thin my hair out because it was too thick. Miss those days!

Going grey, but still as thick as my girlfriend's bush.

Just turned 35 and been buzzing my head for ten years so it's game over.

My Dad's still got all his hair in his 60s and both grandparents had solid hair into their 50s, my bros got perfect hair at 32, I really got screwed on this one.

<Fedor23>

You're adopted.

Thing you lot who are clinging on to your last strands don't realise, is baldies are sexy. As in whip it all off.

I did love this, but y'all can't be Devin Townsend.

tinymce_file__3f8ae37a7572b2e6805aac4ee70e48f6c3fec7b0.jpeg

my hairline is holding up great at 50.
in fact, i have more hair on my head now than at anytime in my life, including my teenage heavy metal days.

Hairline is decent. Showing some thinning, but it doesn't matter since I buzz cut my head every week anyways.

Pretty sure one of my colleagues has Alopecia, which for a woman must be horrible. Men can just shave it off, you see a bald woman you assume Chemo.

I’m 55 and I still have all my hair. All the men on my dad’s side kept their hair into their late 70s, and even 80s. I am glad for those strong hair genes.
FWIW, a man's hair genetics primarily comes from the mom's side of the family. The primary baldness gene is in the X chromosome, which you only get from your mother.

I have plenty of razors on hand to deal with what’s left of it.

Solid hair at mid 50…went to a dinner with a few buddies recently from back in the day…one of the girls we knew from high school we hadn’t seen for years came over to the table..she said is that you (mentioning my name) continued to say when looking at the table she was curious as to who the guy was that still had his hair..
<Moves><Moves><Moves>
I’d be one of the <DCrying> guys

It's not okay. I shaved it with no guard 2 days ago.
Only the second time in my life I have cut it that short.
Its cold and weird and the haircut was free.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back