Humor or trolling - Where is the line drawn?

One person's humor is another man's what a fooking lame ass thing to say/post.
And one mans fooking lame ass thing to say/post, is another mans opportunity to call out the fact that he posted/said some lame ass shit and post too.
Harder.

Our forum's very own @lsa trolls eBay, Facebook marketplace and low-balls sellers to piss them off. He gets a lot of enjoyment out of that. I don't think it's really funny but he finds it hilarious.

It’s only funny when the “prankster” gets punched in the face

Poor attempt at dad joke. Fb groups are filled with trolling, not much different than forums

Unfortunately, a country like China cannot be joked about. They apparently wanted the Prime minister from Sweden to apologize for a satirical program that was not to China's inferiority complex liking.

My own experience with Chinese people who feel stepped on is that it is better to apologize rather than be subjected to Chinese yelling.

One of the most inane threads in Sherdog history, and that's saying something.

TS guaranteed to be that one hanger on in a group who thinks he's funny and popular.......but isn't. Likes to dish out "banter" but gets riled when it comes back and always needs to "get the last laugh".

Well, she deleted all of her comments and our back and forth.

So if by 'won' you meant she got butthurt (rationally or not) and I came in and threw myself on my sword to make sure that her tender roni feelings were validated, only to have her acknowledge my intent and then to delete the entire dialogue and still laugh at my bad dad joke after all. She indeed did win.

Or the fact that at its core, she did an awesome human thing by returning the property of a complete stranger by taking a risk and posting it on social media - Yeah, I'd definitely say she won there.

Joking and trolling aside, if more people were able to live like we might be overrun with sunshine and puppy dogs. And I can dig it.

TS guaranteed to be that one hanger on in a group who thinks he's funny and popular.......but isn't.
Ive long said my life is a lie.
Thanks for the reminder Mr. Popularity.

I’m going to call that number and systematically use area codes and see if there is in fact a Jenny that has this number
The only way to make it work is to start a TikTok and post that shit.

Tiks or it didn't happen.

Back