Humor or trolling - Where is the line drawn?

Well, she deleted all of her comments and our back and forth.

So if by 'won' you meant she got butthurt (rationally or not) and I came in and threw myself on my sword to make sure that her tender roni feelings were validated, only to have her acknowledge my intent and then to delete the entire dialogue and still laugh at my bad dad joke after all. She indeed did win.

Or the fact that at its core, she did an awesome human thing by returning the property of a complete stranger by taking a risk and posting it on social media - Yeah, I'd definitely say she won there.

Joking and trolling aside, if more people were able to live like we might be overrun with sunshine and puppy dogs. And I can dig it.
Omg were you that gay friends girls have who competes in arguing with his girllfrrriends and girls actualy are the one with common sense and end the argueing

Omg were you that gay friends girls have who competes in arguing with his girllfrrriends and girls actualy are the one with common sense and end the argueing
1710851475624.png
And spelling, and punctuation...

Bruh, do you even English yo?

View attachment 1035330
And spelling, and punctuation...

Bruh, do you even English yo?
You do not read it again americans needs to read twice to understand. But serieously you sound like girls gay best friend who likes to argue and be right so girls in those situations are the ones with common sense and end argument. Sounds like that happened here she ended the argument by deleting the back and forth

Who gives a shit what passive aggressive shit some random lady on Facebook says to you? Sherdog is all that matters.

Today, in a local FB group a member posted her REAL phone number and an ambiguous request for "Suzy Q. Public" to contact them.
No context, just a 'call me'

To which I replied "And to piggy back on this post - If anyone knows Jenny, have her call me at 867-5309" and as expected, some people LOLed.

A little while later, she replied to her own post with something along the lines of "Well, some people feel the need to be funny but I was trying to return a lost wallet to this person and this behavior is unnecessary"
She didn't address me directly, and I took this as a very passive-aggressive self-righteous jab at me.
And truthfully, it kind of pissed me off.

Look, I get called out on my 'dad jokes' all of the time, but those who engage me directly and use their grown up logic - I respect you and troll you even harder sometimes.

This Karen here though...
Stand by for your information and interest to be shared with every vent cleaning, auto detailing, Gofundme, and Craigslist 'Missed Connections' post with your publicly shared information.
You should have eye rolled and scrolled past my well placed and timed joke if you didn't like it.

Now your passive-aggressive self-righteousness is going to bring you even more attention.
Well looks like she put you back in your place and you are mad about it.

You do not read it again americans needs to read twice to understand. But serieously you sound like girls gay best friend who likes to argue and be right so girls in those situations are the ones with common sense and end argument. Sounds like that happened here she ended the argument by deleting the back and forth
Spoken like a true vent cleaning or auto detailing 'expert'.

To be fair, she would just be calling Jenny... maybe that's what pissed her off?

You are both acting like Karens, much ado about nothing. Your response was an innocent joke, and her reply was as mild as it gets for a passive-aggressive remark. You're going to create a lot of unnecessary suffering for yourself if you let extremely trivial stuff bother you that much. When you live in a society you will always meet people that don't think or act the 'right' way according to your own value system, save your energy for the conflicts where it truly matters that you take a stand for yourself or the ones you care about.

You are both acting like Karens, much ado about nothing. Your response was an innocent joke, and her reply was as mild as it gets for a passive-aggressive remark. You're going to create a lot of unnecessary suffering for yourself if you let extremely trivial stuff bother you that much. When you live in a society you will always meet people that don't think or act the 'right' way according to your own value system, save your energy for the conflicts where it truly matters that you take a stand for yourself or the ones you care about.
Funk dat.

Ima die on EVERY hill that presents itself.

Especially if I took the time to mold that molehill into a mountain.

I need to at least feel that Im getting an ROI on my trolling efforts.
Rent ain't cheap under this bridge.

Back