Crime Hunter Biden's Business Partners Testify Under Oath

Remember when this was raised during trumps run in 2016?or when trump had to force the fbi to give his daughter and son in law to give them security clearances because they couldnt clear security clearances....because wait for it...conflicts of interests
And shouldn’t have happen you think I vote for someone that means I buy all that partisan bullshit ? Trump also was stupid about the 2020 election, should not of made any deal taliban . See it’s not hard so keeping way of thinking , can men get pregnant ?

That's the standard for impeachment, moron. You know, the entire topic this thread is about.
lol ok idiot what crime Trump was convicted of to be impeached twice . No wonder you think tampons should be in boys bathrooms

In the United States, the standard for impeachment is outlined in the Constitution. According to Article II, Section 4, the President, Vice President, and other civil officers can be impeached and removed from office for "Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors." The term "high Crimes and Misdemeanors" is not specifically defined in the Constitution, leaving it open to interpretation by Congress

lol ok idiot what crime Trump was convicted of to be impeached twice . No wonder you think tampons should be in boys bathrooms

He was charged with abuse of power and obstruction of Congress in the first impeachment. The charge for his second impeachment was for incitement of insurrection.

See how easy that was. Now let's hear what the specific charges are for Biden, genius.

He was charged with abuse of power and obstruction of Congress in the first impeachment. The charge for his second impeachment was for incitement of insurrection.

See how easy that was. Now let's hear what the specific charges are for Biden, genius.
He received repayment of a loan to someone when they were able to pay back the loan?

Who charged him? So the call to Ukraine fell under what part ? Has Biden been impeached yet ? ..

The fact that whistle blower says the investigation wasn’t allowed to continue into text messages and bank records. The sweet plea deal for Hunter so it can’t be investigated more. Numerous business partners, whistle blowers, Biden’s alias emails, the big guy ect . Is damning but more of an investigation needs to happen to see if all the dots connect. I’m not gonna say do TDS routine and be like Biden Bad! Impeach, remove him from ballots….

Mafia bosses that murdered, ran many years of criminal organizations has less charges in their lives than Trump does.

You’re right Trump is probably the only former president that didn’t get richer . But people who been life long politicians = millions.. well deserved
The guy was more corrupt than Nixon.

Yea book deal and speeches worth millions or if you’re Hunter getting paid for your consulting skills.
That's the world. Coaches do it. Generals do it. Big 4 accounting partners do it. And, as we're discussing, former government officials do it.

Unless they're still in office while selling influence, people might not like it but it's much less likely to be a conflict of interest. Hence it matters if Hunter was selling access to Joe while Joe was in office. But it doesn't really matter if Joe was out of office.

That's the world. Coaches do it. Generals do it. Big 4 accounting partners do it. And, as we're discussing, former government officials do it.

Unless they're still in office while selling influence, people might not like it but it's much less likely to be a conflict of interest. Hence it matters if Hunter was selling access to Joe while Joe was in office. But it doesn't really matter if Joe was out of office.
So your point is “this is how it is done and it happens, who cares “ ……. Noted

So your point is “this is how it is done and it happens, who cares “ ……. Noted
Did you care about it all of the other times it happens? Did you care about it in all of the other industries? Spare me the false morality.

I've said in the past, in this forum, that the revolving door between government and the private sector is rife for corruption. Nor am I the only one who has said so in the past. But it's not illegal and it's not corrupt nor is it a conflict of interest just because it exists so long as the politician is out of office at the time.

But if someone never cared about this before Biden then I don't buy anyone's moralizing at this stage. If people only think things are immoral when the politicians they love or hate are involved then they're not advocating principles they actually care about.

To put it in the current context -- Trump and his family were involved in larger business transactions far more openly while actually in office. If that didn't bother someone, this Biden stuff shouldn't bother them either. If it did bother them, they should have receipts where they've said as much.

Can you admit the texts between Bobulinski and Hunter show Bobulinski is a liar?

Hunter is a crackhead, but he clearly didn't want his father involved in their deal.
I haven’t read them… but what’s that have to do with the context of my post?

Did you care about it all of the other times it happens? Did you care about it in all of the other industries? Spare me the false morality.

I've said in the past, in this forum, that the revolving door between government and the private sector is rife for corruption. Nor am I the only one who has said so in the past. But it's not illegal and it's not corrupt nor is it a conflict of interest just because it exists so long as the politician is out of office at the time.

But if someone never cared about this before Biden then I don't buy anyone's moralizing at this stage. If people only think things are immoral when the politicians they love or hate are involved then they're not advocating principles they actually care about.

To put it in the current context -- Trump and his family were involved in larger business transactions far more openly while actually in office. If that didn't bother someone, this Biden stuff shouldn't bother them either. If it did bother them, they should have receipts where they've said as much.
I always cared too, but you’re playing the same card ..” well who cares about Biden, but Trump”. Either stick to your opinions or admit it’s selective . Did Trump get richer in office ? The dude should not have been president and has no business running again, but hear we are. The actual people that would be a good president don’t want anywhere near politics . it’s stupid and ugly, the actually salary is shit for the talent needed.

Back