Movies Hunter Hunter (2020)

I just watched this movie because of this thread. This was a terrible movie. The ending did not match the film at all.

I just watched this movie because of this thread. This was a terrible movie. The ending did not match the film at all.
<KhabibBS>

I think you just missed some of the finer nuance and subtle artistic tones. Give it a rewatch asap

Yea i just watched it too because of this thread. I was soo fucking pissed off by the end.
The hunter's daughter just stood there and watched the mom get attacked? Also , a trained experienced hunter getting crept on & hit on the back of his head? Impossible

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea i just watched it too because of this thread. I was soo fucking pissed off by the end.
The hunter's daughter just stood there and watched the mom get attacked? Also , a trained experienced hunter getting crept on & hit on the back of his head? Impossible
I mean, I think it’s one of those films that you just kinda take at face value. It’s not the most brilliant or well thought out film but the ending has crazy shock value. I’ll admit that some of their decisions seemed quite silly.

@IloveTHIS
giphy.gif

I thought it was good. I wouldn't go as far MoSt inSAnE In YeArS!! But it was pretty cool.

Holy shit.... That was fucked up.

Synopsis? The coverart reminded me that I havent listened to Ulver in a few years.

O................................m........................G

most insane horror thriller I've seen in probably years. I'm speechless.

One of the rare movies where terms like "gripping" and suspenseful are not hyperbole. A white knuckle ride all the way through and then the end just fuckt my shit all the way up. You think its one thing and then............it rocks your fucking socks inside out.

10/10

View attachment 846413
I just watched this.

Holy fucking shit that ending.

Maybe a bit late to the party but this movie deserves a mention.
SPOILER******
I think it's good overall and that ending is absolutely fucked up, one of the most satisfying fate for a bad guy ever.
It really caught me by surprise because as more and more stupid decisions by the protagonists piled up, I was expecting some bullshit "dad comes back injured and saves his family against all odds" or " teenage girl saves the mom like RIP dad would have done". But no that was absolutely apocalypse scenario.

It must be said that the dad is a retard and that the mom only had to leave the dude in the house and go get help with the daughter. Like i said, decisions nobody would make.

Back