I’m not a Jones fan, but…

Chalky White

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The man is an absolute genius. His fight IQ is unrivalled and everything he does is calculated and perfectly planned.

The moment he saw Ngannou take down Gane, he knew what he wanted, he had planned his path to HW after years of teasing it.

If you’ve been paying attention to his recent interviews, he’s been raving about Stipe being the “greatest HW of all-time”, hyping him up at every turn. He’s building up his legacy even more by beating “the greatest of all-time”, he’s going to be the undisputed king of MMA.

The man is an absolute genius at the fight game.

The man is an absolute genius. His fight IQ is unrivalled and everything he does is calculated and perfectly planned.

The moment he saw Ngannou take down Gane, he knew what he wanted, he had planned his path to HW after years of teasing it.

If you’ve been paying attention to his recent interviews, he’s been raving about Stipe being the “greatest HW of all-time”, hyping him up at every turn. He’s building up his legacy even more by beating “the greatest of all-time”, he’s going to be the undisputed king of MMA.

You’re a fan. Just admit it. It’s gonna be ok.

I think Stipe really is the goat HW in the UFC 2-1 vs Cormier and 1-1 with Francis. I can't wait for this fight in July, I expect it will be a competitive fight because unlike Gane, Stipe is a wrestler and will stuff some takedowns.

Man that wild swing that Jones did and was open to get hit with a bomb looked so bad.Gane just looked at that and did nothing terrible

I think Stipe really is the goat HW in the UFC 2-1 vs Cormier and 1-1 with Francis. I can't wait for this fight in July, I expect it will be a competitive fight because unlike Gane, Stipe is a wrestler and will stuff some takedowns.
Jones isn’t going to wrestle Stipe.

Fought DC with injured back twice

Yeah that Cereal was Gone in time. Too bad, I wanted him to win.

Last edited:
Man that wild swing that Jones did and was open to get hit with a bomb looked so bad.Gane just looked at that and did nothing terrible
It was extremely early in the fight before they knew each other’s timing. Gane has always been extremely patient. I felt he did the same thing in the Lewis fight. He let a few openings pass by because he was being patient.

Watching these fighters today, I miss the old 3 fights in one night tournaments. That was real warrior stuff. Most top guys now are too worried about not losing.

I hate to burst any degree of bubble in your sense of reality but you are every bit a Jones fan that just doesn’t like certain things he did. The people who say they are Jones fans are simply people that want the genius of use of mma to continue instead of be onocked off by someone who can’t hold it down for the future and bring that funk we so desire. That is the only difference between us. Sherdog scared you from being what you truly are. A Jones fan. Sorry don’t shoot the messenger

Is it a prerequisite while mentioning anything positive about Jones you have to say “I’m not a fan, but..”

Don’t be ashamed. Embrace it.

Back