I’ve found the GOAT pizza topping combo

i believe you, but to each his own.

After trying pizza from different places over the years. I can say with 100% guarantee that pineapple on pizza is not for me. I was 12 when i first tried it, so I'm not someone that just jumped on the hate wagon.
Have you ever tried this specific combination? Trust me bro

Every great pizza has to start with pineapple.

source.gif

Not a fan of pineapple but as a jalapeño whore I’ll eat the fuck out of that.

I used to work at a pizza place in high school and had a similar version I liked - chicken, pineapple, tomato and jalapeño. I think jalapeño and pineapple is just a good combo.

I'm kind of a boring pizza eater, just give me a good cheesy NY-style pie and I'll be happy lol
While I prefer sausage or pepperoni, there's nothing wrong with that. Sometimes the basics done right are where it's at.

You've balanced the flavors nicely with sweet, heat and salty. Well done and I'd eat that up. Pineapple??? Don't be scared homie.

That actually sounds good TS, you inspired me to have pizza today.

Im a pepperoni, sausage and pepperoncini kind of guy myself.

Chicken, Italian sausage, green olives and bacon

I do something really similar, jalapenos, pineapple, bacon, and top with hot sauce. Hits every flavor combination.

Sun dried tomato is a criminally underused ingredient on pizzas imo.

Double pepperoni, sweet corn an green peppers

both chicken and pineapple never have any reason to be on a pizza.

Number 2 rule in life:
Never make excuses for the pizza you like.

Unless it's Taco pizza.

That looks like a good combination, I'd like that. My go to has always been classic combo, pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, olives, onions, bell peppers.

However my friend and I were at a Mountain Mike's and she wanted to try the chicken club. Turned out being amazing. White sauce with chicken, bacon, and green onions. Shit's on any mass pizza place food I've ever had.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back