I always wanted to see Jose Aldo and Dominick Cruz fight.

I wanted the Cruz Aldo fight so bad, but the UFC was smart for not making it now that I am a bit wiser...

It would've killed Cruz's legacy and not given the UFC to make stars off of Cruz.

If you're still wondering what would've happened, just watch Aldo spank Frankie around the cage for 10 rounds.

Aldo v Cruz at any time woulda been legit, but I thought this was a great late career match that never materialized.

This would have been an incredible fight. Especially back when they were in their prime.
it would’ve been epic. But I respect them for cleaning out their divisions and taking on all contenders. In this new age UFC they for sure would’ve fought.

I also always wanted to see Pitbull vs Aldo

Aldo v Cruz at any time woulda been legit, but I thought this was a great late career match that never materialized.
The last I really remember people talking about it was when Aldo came off his loss to Moraes, but since he looked good and he ended up getting the title shot instead

The Cruz that fought Demetrius would give prime Aldo hell.

Dom was getting outboxed by a part time fighter Demetrious who was working construction at the time too LMAOOO

He had to abuse his wrestling and big size advantage.

Aldo is a nightmare matchup for Dom AND the bigger fighter. Dom is lucky it never happened. His movement and footsy tootsy would get chopped down quickly.

Dom was getting outboxed by a part time fighter Demetrious who was working construction at the time too LMAOOO

He had to abuse his wrestling and big size advantage.

Aldo is a nightmare matchup for Dom AND the bigger fighter. Dom is lucky it never happened. His movement and footsy tootsy would get chopped down quickly.

Having a close decision win against one of the best fighters of all time in Johnson isn’t as embarrassing as you are pretending. It certainly isn’t as bad as getting knocked out cold by macgregor in literal record time.

People see him as a GOAT or something. Prime Cruz would lose to most BWs today. he was never that good.. he just lacked real competition.
So benavidez, dj, faber, dillashaw, munhoz, those guys aren’t real competition? They wouldn’t be ranked today

So benavidez, dj, faber, dillashaw, munhoz, those guys aren’t real competition? They wouldn’t be ranked today
Benavidez and DJ were career FLWs. DJ was green and Joe B never touched gold. Dillashaw is by far Cruz best win. Munhoz.. lol.

I will never forget Garbrandt showboating Cruz because Domingo had nothing to offer.

Benavidez and DJ were career FLWs. DJ was green and Joe B never touched gold. Dillashaw is by far Cruz best win. Munhoz.. lol.

I will never forget Garbrandt showboating Cruz because Domingo had nothing to offer.
cruz broke his hand in the first rounds of both title fights against dj and joe B, dj has was like 14 or 15 and 1 before they revised his record down. not touching gold means you’re not a good fighter? Joe B beat almost everyone he fought for years, it was cruz and dj keeping him from gold.

gabrandt beat the worst version of cruz ever, riddled with injuries over the years including during the fight, and he cracked doms chin, who can count on that?. Prime cruz would make him look silly and you know this

Back