I am Loving the American Dream Mall

updowniri

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Giga mall next to giants stadium. It had a water park, theme park, indoor ski slope, ice rink, ferris wheel, two mini golf courses, a mirror maze, a cool looking garden, a 7d ride room, rooms filled with touchscreens that you have to jump to avoid as they change colors, tons of weird food places, tons of weird stores, especially anime based stores, normal stores, a huge luxury wing (I saw a rolex store), an aquarium, a 3d art museum, animal scooter you can ride around the mall, a train that rides around the mall, and probably some other stuff.

I just got back from the waterpark today, best waterpark I have ever been to. Ever sort of slide you can think of, all huge, all with a bunch of turns and twists, huge wave pool, hit tubs, AC, yes its indoors. My favorite were the body bowl slide and the like 200 ft trapped door slides.

I think I will go back Saturday to ride the rides in the theme park and watch the Chinese new year celebrations going on there.

I hope it lasts because I heard they are in debt and the mall has $800 in their account but it seems pretty busy on weekends so I don't know.

yea pretty decent mall been there a couple times over last 2 years

i remember how much of a popular social gathering malls were. unfortunately, the internet killed it. seems most people would rather be entertained in front of their laptop than actually meeting people in real life, and of course you can buy practically everything from the internet.

it has even affected work-life. most people communicate via zoom or some other video service. i'm actually glad that with what i do for a living, it requires that i am physically at work. i see the same people every day, and we always have great conversations during lunch.

Back