I asked ChaptGPT this question...Do you agree with the answer?

Tyler Durden vs. that dude from Nobody played by Bob Odenkirk would've been a better matchup.
Steve Fox is a can.

Aboot tree fiddy
I love how the fastest punch is measured in tenths of a second and the kick is measured by mph. It’s hilarious how someone could make up such silly nonsense and get away with it back then

AI is over diplomatic at these shit debates

Steve Fox is Tekken char wich mean he's superhuman up to bullshit superhero levels, Tyler Durden is a normal human incel with a fantasy trip

Latter can beat up fellow cans throwing hands like a crazy but would be murdered by a good boxer, let alone world champion boxer, let alone a genetically modified world champion boxer from an universe where fighters are supereheroes

Steve Fox, round 1, KO by jab decapitation

Steve Fox is Tekken char wich mean he's superhuman up to bullshit superhero levels, Tyler Durden is a normal human incel with a fantasy trip

Latter can beat up fellow cans throwing hands like a crazy but would be murdered by a good boxer, let alone world champion boxer, let alone a genetically modified world champion boxer from an universe where fighters are supereheroes

I mentioned what you said to AI and damn dude, AI is a BIG fan of Tyler:

Screenshot_26-4-2024_16334_chat.openai.com.jpeg

To be fair, he did have that Marla chick from being an incel.

I mentioned what you said to AI and damn dude, AI is a BIG fan of Tyler:

View attachment 1041455

To be fair, he did have that Marla chick from being an incel.

To give it some trouble easiest way is probably just point at the simple fact Tekken characters are part of a fictional universe where fighters do regularly straight superhuman shit under any point of view(power, speed, durability etc) that far outmatch anything Narrator/Tyler (or any other realistic regular human) can do

If you're familiar even just a little with Tekken levels of anime shit is hard imagine Narrator/Tyler being able to achieve anything (i'm not even talking "win" just achieve something)
Stick to characters portrayal Steve could step into the Fight Club and solo send everybody into a coma within 30seconds

Would be competitive as hungry bengal tiger in a chiken coop lol

Tyler Durden didn't even care about winning. He just wanted to feel something.

There's a chance he beats himself up and saves Fox the trouble. He does it at least twice in the movie.

I agree about the first part. Fight Club was not about winning, it was about some form of human expression in a sterile world.

Disagree about second part since Tyler would want to take on the best and relishes in a good fight. Seems to enjoy fighting regardless of the outcome of the fight. That and he enjoys gaining influence, by getting the attention of a prestigious world boxing champion like Steve is a win itself since he would gain a greater platform for his ability to broadcast his influence.

To give it some trouble easiest way is probably just point at the simple fact Tekken characters are part of a fictional universe where fighters do regularly straight superhuman shit under any point of view(power, speed, durability etc) that far outmatch anything Narrator/Tyler (or any other realistic regular human) can do

If you're familiar even just a little with Tekken levels of anime shit is hard imagine Narrator/Tyler being able to achieve anything (i'm not even talking "win" just achieve something)
Stick to characters portrayal Steve could step into the Fight Club and solo send everybody into a coma within 30seconds

Would be competitive as hungry bengal tiger in a chiken coop lol

If it was Tekken 4 when Steve debuted, I would kind of sort of could understand the idea of Tyler being able to kind of last or pull couple of surprise moves against Steve since Tekken 4, Steve was on the run from the mafia. Meanwhile skip to Tekken 7 and he is running towards special forces and dodging their bullets. In Tekken 8, he was dropped in a battlefield with soldiers, tanks and modern weaponry and taking out soldiers with his super human boxing skills.

I presume his power boost allowed him to single handedly take out the mob that was haunted him, yes?

If it was Tekken 4 when Steve debuted, I would kind of sort of could understand the idea of Tyler being able to kind of last or pull couple of surprise moves against Steve since Tekken 4, Steve was on the run from the mafia. Meanwhile skip to Tekken 7 and he is running towards special forces and dodging their bullets. In Tekken 8, he was dropped in a battlefield with soldiers, tanks and modern weaponry and taking out soldiers with his super human boxing skills.

I presume his power boost allowed him to single handedly take out the mob that was haunted him, yes?

Well, Tekken surely had power-up chapter after chapter and so late chapters Steve is stronger than debut

But tbh even debut T4 Steve was waaay beyond human limits, by the fact itself he's supposed to be on par with other TK chars many of wich already had ridicolous superhuman feats

So no Tyler never had chance of anything, even T4 first Steve likely 1 punch KTFO him without him realize what's happened
Wich to be real is the likely outcome he as untrained crazy guy will get with real word elite boxing champion, let alone anime superhuman genetically modified elite boxing champion lol

Steve running from mafia does'nt prove much (even if for sure after whole Tekken universe escalation, later Steve would not) on him not being superhuman fighter, as it's not like they was going to show up and challenge him to fist fight

They put money on his head, so basically any hitman in any moment of the day who knew where he was could shot him from far, put bomb on his car, poison him, blow up his house while he's sleeping and shit like that
So made sense he was on the run, because his position being known made him a target to ambush

This and it's not even a discussion.

can you coy and paste the response into
I really wanted to know the answer to this question for the longest time and I asked ChatGPT the following question:

View attachment 1041326
can you copy and paste that text into a post so I can copy and paste it?

actually maybe it's not worth it. It's answer is nonsense.

Durden aka narrator got his ass kicked in most of the fights in the movie.

Well, Tekken surely had power-up chapter after chapter and so late chapters Steve is stronger than debut

But tbh even debut T4 Steve was waaay beyond human limits, by the fact itself he's supposed to be on par with other TK chars many of wich already had ridicolous superhuman feats

So no Tyler never had chance of anything, even T4 first Steve likely 1 punch KTFO him without him realize what's happened
Wich to be real is the likely outcome he as untrained crazy guy will get with real word elite boxing champion, let alone anime superhuman genetically modified elite boxing champion lol

Steve running from mafia does'nt prove much (even if for sure after whole Tekken universe escalation, later Steve would not) on him not being superhuman fighter, as it's not like they was going to show up and challenge him to fist fight

They put money on his head, so basically any hitman in any moment of the day who knew where he was could shot him from far, put bomb on his car, poison him, blow up his house while he's sleeping and shit like that
So made sense he was on the run, because his position being known made him a target to ambush

I agree and actually I have to ask, whatever happened to the mob going after Steve?

It seems like they just stopped going after him. Did Steve take them down with Wu Long?

I feel like if Steve would know who was running the firm, he would go after them pretty damn hard. In his ending, he took out a hitman but one of them was able to put a gun on him until Nina took out the gun with her sniper shot and Steve KO'd him. Kind of ballsy to try and force a well known world champion boxing champion to take a fall and then put a hit on him.

Also I let Chat know what you said and this is the response:

Yes, you make a valid point. In terms of pure combat proficiency, Steve Fox would likely have a significant advantage over Tyler Durden due to his extensive boxing training and genetic enhancements. As a genetically modified human with years of boxing experience, Steve would possess superior physical abilities and fighting techniques compared to Tyler, who, as you mentioned, had no formal training in combat sports.

Additionally, Steve's genetic modifications could potentially give him enhanced strength, speed, and endurance, further amplifying his advantage in a physical confrontation.

However, it's worth noting that Tyler Durden is known for his resilience, unpredictability, and willingness to engage in brutal and unorthodox fighting tactics. While he lacks formal training, his street-smart and confrontational nature might allow him to compensate for his lack of technical skill to some extent.

Ultimately, while Steve Fox would likely have the edge in terms of technical skill and physical prowess, Tyler Durden's unpredictability and determination could still make him a formidable opponent in a fight.

This is the ChatGPT response:

That's an interesting matchup! Steve Fox is a character from the Tekken series known for his boxing skills, while Tyler Durden is a fictional character from the novel and film "Fight Club," known for his street fighting abilities and anarchic philosophy.

In a hypothetical fight between the two, it would largely depend on the context of the fight and various factors such as environment, rules (if any), and the specific skills and attributes of each character.

Steve Fox has formal training in boxing, which gives him a technical advantage in terms of technique and footwork. On the other hand, Tyler Durden is portrayed as a highly unpredictable and aggressive fighter, relying more on raw instinct and unconventional tactics.

Ultimately, it's difficult to determine a clear winner without more specific details, as both characters have their own strengths and weaknesses. It could come down to factors like stamina, adaptability, and even luck.

I agree and actually I have to ask, whatever happened to the mob going after Steve?

It seems like they just stopped going after him. Did Steve take them down with Wu Long?

I feel like if Steve would know who was running the firm, he would go after them pretty damn hard. In his ending, he took out a hitman but one of them was able to put a gun on him until Nina took out the gun with her sniper shot and Steve KO'd him. Kind of ballsy to try and force a well known world champion boxing champion to take a fall and then put a hit on him.

I just googled, indeed seems as you said Lei arrested bunch of them wich apparently has been enough, since their page story ends with

"Lei Wulong successfully arrested several members of the Syndicate at the end of the King of Iron Fist Tournament 4, making headlines in the process.[5]"

Also I let Chat know what you said and this is the response:

You managed to make it move, but funny how seems still reclutant... very human like lol

Last edited:
I just googled, indeed seems as you said Lei arrested bunch of them wich apparently has been enough, since their page story ends with

"Lei Wulong successfully arrested several members of the Syndicate at the end of the King of Iron Fist Tournament 4, making headlines in the process.[5]"

You managed to make it move, but funny how seems still reclutant... very human like lol

Steve and Lei had a cool chemistry. Kind of like Rush Hour and Shanghai Noon.

Yeah dude ChatGPT is kind of stubborn. The only time it tapped out after being wrong was when it came to Michael Schtilvay. But aside from that, its super stubborn but also very respectful. Its actually kind of addicting because I learned a lot when it comes to paying taxes in US, best banking and offshore accounts. I double checked with my accountant and they also confirmed it to be correct and it opened my eyes.

ChatGPT seems like a big fan of Tyler Durden, it took me to get to Shao Khan until it finally admitted his limit of being a normal human. I also mentioned that Johnny Cage being a normal human martial artist. Then the Tyler Durden love fest resumed but yeah the buck stops with Shao Khan.

I tried to do Tyler Durden vs Vegeta and ChatGPT nicely, patiently and in-depth explained why Tyler has zero chance of winning. Its kind of addicting because imagine sexbots with engaging A.I and you can program it to be kind of cheeky and sassy on top of wise and all knowing would make an insanely good partner. Kind of like Lars and Alisa. They probably spar and you can program it to be a bit vain so you stay in shape. Future is going to be interesting...

you can add more parameters to your question to get a more definite answer.
so re did your question and added for gpt to act as a fight expert and to add some vegas style odds to the fight and it gave me this response

Prediction and Odds​

In setting a scenario and odds for such a fight:

1. Technique and Skill: Steve’s professional boxing skills give him a technical edge in terms of striking accuracy and defense. Odds might favor him for this reason, perhaps around -150 (meaning you would need to bet $150 to win $100).
  2. Aggression and Resilience: Tyler’s unpredictable style and high pain tolerance could make him a tough opponent to knock out. This might place his odds at +130 (bet $100 to win $130).
  3. Fight Environment: If the fight is in a controlled environment like a boxing ring, Steve's odds improve due to the setting playing to his strengths. In a more chaotic, rule-free setting, Tyler might have better odds due to his adaptability to unstructured environments.
  4. Strategies:
    • Steve Fox: Would likely find success with his footwork, keeping distance, and using his superior speed to land punches without getting caught.
    • Tyler Durden: Could try to close the distance quickly, using clinches and maybe even dirty fighting techniques to disrupt Steve’s rhythm.
so it favors fox
then it added in this piece considering fox's experience in tekken
  • Steve Fox: Improved odds might now be around -200, reflecting his higher likelihood of leveraging his boxing skills effectively, even in an unpredictable fight.
  • Tyler Durden: Despite his toughness and street fighting skills, the odds might shift to around +170, considering Steve's broader experience against a wider range of fighting styles and scenarios.

Back