I bet 15$ with my friend that jones would pop again

I’m not no damn scientist . Maybe just maybe . He didn’t cheat . Like damn let’s wait and see fuck

You should've set the exact conditions for the bet.
If you just said "Jones would pop again" it's very open for interpretation.

Next time you say: Jones will have another positive test for banned and/or recreational drugs (no matter the amounts and no matter if later it turns out to be false). This is very exact, he can't play with the rules of the bet if it is worded like this :)

They bet with each other. So it's 15 bucks to win 15 bucks. (canadian dollars)
He made a joke that the odds of Jones popping again were -3300

15 dollar bet at -3300 would have a return of 15.45 (45 cent profit)

I think the math checks out

Not irrelevant at all a legal and legitimate talking point, a full pop means you don't fight at all and get sanctioned, obviously trace means something completely different.

He isn't fighting at the previously designated venue and he isn't sanctioned by the NSAC and it doesn't make a difference from a testing standpoint that it was a trace amount. It's a positive test no matter how small the amount.

He isn't fighting at the previously designated venue and he isn't sanctioned by the NSAC and it doesn't make a difference from a testing standpoint that it was a trace amount. It's a positive test no matter how small the amount.

<YeahOKJen> still fighting, still a championship fight, it's like nothing happen <{vega}>

Get those 30 bucks you won and reinvest in Jones popping again. Keep doing it because Jones sure as hell won’t stop doing it, because he suffers absolutely no consequences for doing PEDs, so why would he stop? It is a certainty.

You will be rich in no time.

I bet my friend $100 right before Conor vs Khabib that Khabib is about to annhilate Conor. And my friend said fuck your 100 bucks, double it bitch so we bet 200. Conor got his shit pushed in and I never got my 200. He made excuses for a few days and eventually just denied it. So yeah I lost 200 bucks but this was a friend I trusted and I would have given him thousands without giving it a second thought if he ever needed. So I consider myself lucky to have crossed him from the list of people I trust. Its not about the amount of money really, even 1 dollar can show you what kind of a person you are dealing with.

Everyone knows you won. Dana is spinning it that it's been in his system since last year.
Thats so fucking stupid and ridiculous. A trace of a metabolite of a steroid doesn't stay in your system for a year. I hope NSAC calls them out on this

Its actually an interesting question.
1)he did test positive for trace amounts
2)NSAC refused to license him
3)CSAC agreed to license him
4)he is still fighting
5)he is still eligible to be champ

I call it a draw. Dana white should pay you noth 15 dollars.

I bet my friend $100 right before Conor vs Khabib that Khabib is about to annhilate Conor. And my friend said fuck your 100 bucks, double it bitch so we bet 200. Conor got his shit pushed in and I never got my 200. He made excuses for a few days and eventually just denied it. So yeah I lost 200 bucks but this was a friend I trusted and I would have given him thousands without giving it a second thought if he ever needed. So I consider myself lucky to have crossed him from the list of people I trust. Its not about the amount of money really, even 1 dollar can show you what kind of a person you are dealing with.

Fuck your dumbfuck friend. Good riddance.

Fuck your dumbfuck friend. Good riddance.
I didn't end my friendship with him :D. A little money to end years old friendship is a bit too harsh. But yeah I did tell him that he lost my trust. Before the fight, he was putting the money on a betting website so I asked him to bet me instead so he was actually going to lose that money. It is pretty disappointing to see people not keep their word when I am the exact opposite.

My old roommate did that to me on Silva-Griffin

I even paid for the PPV so his broke ass could watch it. I used to lend him money all the time. Never gave him a dime after that, and he couldn't figure out why.

Just both give each other $7. The whole thing is too fucked up to ruin friendship over it

Jon is tearing apart friendships and internet forums with his actions.

My old roommate did that to me on Silva-Griffin

I even paid for the PPV so his broke ass could watch it. I used to lend him money all the time. Never gave him a dime after that, and he couldn't figure out why.
Haha nice. If my friend ever asks me, I'll remind him of this time before telling him that I don't trust him.

He tested positive. Whether or not he is still fighting, or CSAC want to let him fight is completely irrelevant, if you bet on "would Jones test positive again", because he did.

You lost $15. It was from an old test, not the latest

Back