I called it. Its either Nate or Tony next for the LW title.

andy9432

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Its not good business to fight Khabib as he cant sell a fight and its a risky fight for Mcgregor with low reward. Tony and Nate can sell a fight and actually wants to stand with Mcgregor.

U heard it here first.

Last edited:
lol you chose 2 of the 3 names. Let me give you another first, ferguson, nate or khabib.

It'll be Ferguson vs Khabib for interim, Conor is going to do whatever for a while and everyone will be "happy" apart from not getting a red panty night, and the "real" belt.

Conor doesn't have to fight Khabib/El Cucuy

Khabib/Ferguson both get their shots

latest

Don't know which is sadder: the person who took the time to make that picture or the person who thinks it's witty enough to post.

Nice TS logged into his original account to comment but not to make the thread.

It'll be Ferguson vs Khabib for interim, Conor is going to do whatever for a while and everyone will be "happy" apart from not getting a red panty night, and the "real" belt.

Conor doesn't have to fight Khabib/El Cucuy

Khabib/Ferguson both get their shots
yeah i think they will make khabib get another win. they aren't sticking in a stylistic nightmare for their golden boy who takes 2 year breaks. the guy just got his first top 10 win in how long? 2.5 years? I'm guessing RDA was top 10 when he beat him since he was coming off a win vs cowboy but that was RDA's first top 10 win also

nobody is doubting khabib is a legit threat and looked like a beast out there. but if you want to headline ppv etc, you have to show up. you can't disappear for 2 years with no fan base and then expect to step back in right where you left off. we know how the fight game works and they aren't changing the way they do things for khabib

holy fuck khabibs grappling was dominant. he had and answer for everything johnson tried. just manhandled him

Nice TS logged into his original account to comment but not to make the thread.
You think that's me? LOL! You have me confused with someone who gives a fuck about what the rest of Sherdog thinks.

I'll just say I'm not even hyped a tiny bit for a Ferguson vs Khabib match. No way I'll tune in for that one, just watch it a couple of days after because Khabib will murder Ferguson. No buzz or hype for anything but a Khabib/McGregor main event. Make the fight we want to see.

Its not good business to fight Khabib as he cant sell a fight and its a risky fight for Mcgregor with low reward. Tony and Nate can sell a fight and actually wants to stand with Mcgregor.

U heard it here first.
Khabib is the smallest easiest fight out of those 3

They arent going to give nate that fight. Thats is a fight theyll hold on the back burner if Conor becomes less profitable. Conor makes money without nate.

yeah i think they will make khabib get another win. they aren't sticking in a stylistic nightmare for their golden boy who takes 2 year breaks. the guy just got his first top 10 win in how long? 2.5 years? I'm guessing RDA was top 10 when he beat him since he was coming off a win vs cowboy but that was RDA's first top 10 win also

nobody is doubting khabib is a legit threat and looked like a beast out there. but if you want to headline ppv etc, you have to show up. you can't disappear for 2 years with no fan base and then expect to step back in right where you left off. we know how the fight game works and they aren't changing the way they do things for khabib

holy fuck khabibs grappling was dominant. he had and answer for everything johnson tried. just manhandled him

just say it. you dont like the fact that he is a russian and muslim. lmao at pretending there is some legit written down procedure to getting a title shot.

A lot of people claim that Khabib can't sell a fight...is it really true though? He has over one million followers on Instagram. Ferguson in comparison has around 60k. I don't know how big the market for PPV sales is in Russia/Eastern Europe but it stands to reason that Khabib does have a lot of fans, although plenty of them don't speak or write in english and aren't visible on Sherdog.

Definately won't be Nate. Can't be anyone other than Ferguson or Khabib and most likely will be Khabib.

Yea keep log jamming the featherweight division for another 6 months...awesome.

Just for entertainment value I hope it's Ferguson. And as a bonus he deserves it as well.

Back