I can’t believe this Saturday’s UFC is a PPV

Vitor v Machida would've been great 5 years ago. Now they're all washed up.
I think Vitor goes balls to the wall, clips him and gets the ko.

I'm not too keen on this card. However, i'm working in Manchester on Sat, i'll get home at 11, watch the prelims with a few beers. Not a bad night

Not a fan of Nunes?

Last time she was main event, we left the bar right after the co-main and later that night everyone on Sherdog was complaining how horrible the Nunes fight was, so I feel like I made the right decision to not watch. I usually don't watch much of the women's fights to be honest.

Last time she was main event, we left the bar right after the co-main and later that night everyone on Sherdog was complaining how horrible the Nunes fight was, so I feel like I made the right decision to not watch. I usually don't watch much of the women's fights to be honest.
I'm a fan of hers since she's one of the few female fighters who's actually good at their job. But yeah the last fight with Shevchenko was horrible. Still gonna watch her against Pennington since Nunes is a killer against everyone not named Shevchenko.

It's a fun card on paper that is bar worthy but no, I wouldn't drop cash on it.

225, 226 and 227 are all looking mighty fine in comparison.

this is garbage, it has like 3 good fights in it, im gonna watch depending on how intoxicated i get

Amanda Nunes fights are usually entertaining. Also, I do not mind an old vitor vs an old machida. Btw, I think fights including end of carrier legends should be made more often (not old as Ken vs Gracie, but up to mid 40s).

Sometimes i ask my self if sherdog even knows the names they are complaining about outside the main card.. probably not.
Elizeu Zaleski vs. Strickland and Mina vs. Emeev should be fun asf, many great fights to watch in this card.

All 13 people who buy it will enjoy it....

Not really. PPV implies I have to pay it to view it.

I'll be viewing it but I sure as hell ain't paying.

Vitor vs Machida is a waste of money and time for everyone.

Like Fedor vs. Mir it's an interesting senior tour match-up for older fans of the sport. Nothing more.

UFC occasionally does ppv cards this horrible to promote priate streams

Sometimes i ask my self if sherdog even knows the names they are complaining about outside the main card.. probably not.
Elizeu Zaleski vs. Strickland and Mina vs. Emeev should be fun asf, many great fights to watch in this card.
There are some great fights, sure. But absolutely not ppv worthy. Most ppvs have somewhat of a stacked prelim card. Besides maybe one fight the prelims are also a joke.

There are some great fights, sure. But absolutely not ppv worthy. Most ppvs have somewhat of a stacked prelim card. Besides maybe one fight the prelims are also a joke.
Well, not for me. Many fights i'm excited for at prelims. It's a good card, definitely weak, but "the only good fight is Jacare-Gastelum" is a absurd statement.

That's why I liked UFC on spike TV. When a card fell apart they would make it a free card at the last minute which was cool.

Back