I can't believe that Conor Mcgregor is the favorite against Chandler.

wildchild88

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Conor has not been actively training for several years now, and he has been on a 24/7 drug and alchohol bender. Check the interviews and media history over the past 2-3 years, it's been continuous.

I'm not sure that people understand how much brain damage and nervous system damage that causes. Along with damage to the rest of the body.

Conor can't currently speak properly, and half the time he looks wobbly (even when he's not drunk). He definitely doesn't look like he's all there.

In addition to this, he's barely been training mma, at when he has, it hasn't been at a respected camp with quality training partners. He hasn't been getting the reps in, refining the muscle memory and technique, he will have lost a decent chunk of what he's already learned (memory wise).

Can we really expect him to get in the cage and perform at an elite level at WW, technically he's going to be degraded, his grapplling will have suffered, and his gas tank is going to be terrible.

Yes Chandler has lost some fights, but they were against elite comp, and he was winning some of those until he lost. In addition to that he's clearly been on the roids, and with USADA gone can take full advantage. Chandler has been competing, training hard and in camp for this three year period.

Just on reflexes and agility alone, I see Chandler taking him down and starching him. Or being the much sharper fighter and over-whelming him. I see Mcgregor looking like a worse version of Rockhold in his fight against Costa..

Anyway, that's just me, gonna put down a few hundred on Chandler, what are your thoughts?

Imo Chandler could be one of the greatest fighters ever, but for some reason he dosnt seem to fight with his head.
He loves a war and strategy/game plan goes out the window.
And for that reason Conor is still dangerous.

But let's see, this is why it's a great match up imo.

MMA back on top. Love it

Chandler is a loser in the UFC, he's lost nearly every fight he's had and he was even losing against Ferguson until he scored big with the front kick. It's right that he would be the underdog.

How do u think Conor will look though?

Chandler nearly finished Porier before losing..

Yea I. saw that only a plus 100 so not crazy odds I'm out in Thailand now with the ladyboys so can't bet it now but I'll be visiting the States before the fight so might do a parlay. Only thing is Chandler is a dipshit so he might do something stupid.

That line is interesting but not really surprising since Conor has convinced millions of people he is somehow an MMA wizard. Gaethje couldn't even finish Chandler in a 3 round fight. Chandler had good moments against Charles and Dustin. Wasn't too long ago he demolished Dan Hooker. You should probably put money on that before smart bettors start making huge bets on Chandler.

Conor is likely washed, but if he has anything left he will ko chandler

Chandler is a stylistic dream for conor and he is no spring chicken himself, despite staying in shape

I think conor will put him away inside one round. The weight will also be an advantage

If he doesn't get off to a good start? The mike smashes him

Conor will look slow and not fantastic himself but I think he's lot less battle worn than Chandler.

Im just curious what PEDs and stuff he's using in the period after shrinking down after RoadHouse until Fight Night.

How his internal system will be, if his brain isn't too fried etc

Back