Crime "I cant breathe": Police choke Man to death on video V2: Independent Autopsy out

Status
Not open for further replies.
source.gif

I don't need a report to tell me that cop killed that man, he killed that man.

You gotta laugh at the cops on this one though.

They always try and release autopsies like "Oh well he had heart disease and hypertension and a bad back and hemorrhoids and that's why he died when we crushed his body. We didn't kill him."

It's like shooting a guy and attributing his death to "Blood loss which shut down primary organs". Pretty sure the bullets might have had something to do with that blood loss.

The bigger story here should be that the “official” autopsy claimed it wasn’t asphyxiation that killed him

So one of these coroners is lying, and judging by the video I know who I believe

You gotta laugh at the cops on this one though.

They always try and release autopsies like "Oh well he had heart disease and hypertension and a bad back and hemorrhoids and that's why he died when we crushed his body. We didn't kill him."

It's like shooting a guy and attributing his death to "Blood loss which shut down primary organs". Pretty sure the bullets might have had something to do with that blood loss.

“We know the video looks bad, especially along with the audio that included the deceased man pleading for his life. But in reality it was just his time to go, due to decades of poor eating habits. If anything, it is just so unfortunate for the officer that he happened to be kneeling on the man’s neck when the coronary kicked in.”

Well yeah, we have a pretty lengthy video of a person kneeling on his neck until he loses consciousness.

The initial autopsy from the county coroner claimed it was poor health and then stress, but that asphyxiation was NOT the primary cause of death which could give the cop an out

This is some major news, and also may indicate a coverup attempt (or the independent guy is lying, or the county coroner just sucks at his job I guess)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back