I did something bad yesterday pls forgive me

lakersfan45

That's sardo! No mr, accent on the do!
@Gold
Reaction score
Yesterday I was buying elite dip (u know the korn stuff)
Kind of like this. I was from the dip sextion and I found one but t not the one I wanted
IMG_2023-08-16-103335.jpeg
then I go to check out after I made my younger son a badass beach cake at the bakery

so when I’m going to checkout I notice the band of street corn dip I was looking for. It was a different section in the front with guacemole. But the dip section I got the first elite / steert corn dip was far away at the back of the store. So I got the corn dip I was looking for and put the wrong corn dip in the sextion up front <DCrying>
I have strict moral authoriery about this kind of stuff. I always put carts back always put items back. But i was so mad that the storee trick me with elite corn dip in two sections!!!! This is done continuously with hummus too. Store will have one hummus in the front different in the back and different in the side. Why not have a hummus section u stupid ass bird Brian’s !!!!

And If that’s not enough yeaterday morning I passed this snake on my rub IMG_2023-08-16-104128.jpegIt hissed and launched at me and scare me<NotListening>

Jail time. At least 10 years.
the-judgment-day-dominik-mysterio.gif

That snake is just the start of karmic retribution unless you start making amends...

Yesterday I was buying elite dip (u know the korn stuff)
Kind of like this. I was from the dip sextion and I found one but t not the one I wanted
View attachment 996485
then I go to check out after I made my younger son a badass beach cake at the bakery

so when I’m going to checkout I notice the band of street corn dip I was looking for. It was a different section in the front with guacemole. But the dip section I got the first elite / steert corn dip was far away at the back of the store. So I got the corn dip I was looking for and put the wrong corn dip in the sextion up front <DCrying>
I have strict moral authoriery about this kind of stuff. I always put carts back always put items back. But i was so mad that the storee trick me with elite corn dip in two sections!!!! This is done continuously with hummus too. Store will have one hummus in the front different in the back and different in the side. Why not have a hummus section u stupid ass bird Brian’s !!!!

And If that’s not enough yeaterday morning I passed this snake on my rub View attachment 996486It hissed and launched at me and scare me<NotListening>
Good that you have morals and guilt when you don't follow through.

What's a beach cake?

Damn, now I want a beach cake. My birthday is in November in case if you are feeling generous.
I picked white cake with both strawberry jelly and fresh strawberry filling, and white buttercream frosting. You can have the leftover

Back