I don't even.......Shame Israel!!!!

VivaRevolution

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Secret Israeli Report Reveals Armed Drone Killed Four Boys Playing on Gaza Beach in 2014
Robert Mackey

August 11 2018, 1:09 a.m.
Photo: Thomas Coex/AFP/Getty Images
A CONFIDENTIAL REPORT by Israeli military police investigators seen by The Intercept explains how a tragic series of mistakes by air force, naval, and intelligence officers led to an airstrike in which four Palestinian boys playing on a beach in Gaza in 2014 were killed by missiles launched from an armed drone.

Testimony from the officers involved in the attack, which has been concealed from the public until now, confirms for the first time that the children — four cousins ages 10 and 11 — were pursued and killed by drone operators who somehow mistook them, in broad daylight, for Hamas militants.

The testimony raises new questions about whether the attack, which unfolded in front of dozens of journalists and triggered global outrage, was carried out with reckless disregard for civilian life and without proper authorization. After killing the first boy, the drone operators told investigators, they had sought clarification from their superiors as to how far along the beach, used by civilians, they could pursue the fleeing survivors. Less than a minute later, as the boys ran for their lives, the drone operators decided to launch a second missile, killing three more children, despite never getting an answer to their question

https://theintercept.com/2018/08/11/israel-palestine-drone-strike-operation-protective-edge/

I seriously have no words for this.

Broad daylight. Kids playing on a beach.

What is the excuse here? Were they using 1950's technology camera's, and couldn't clearly see these were children playing on a beach?

Ok, I don't believe that. Now let's move onto the call in for a confirmation order, and the firing of the 2nd rocket without the confirmation order coming through?

Fucking psycopath war cowboys!

Last edited:
Israel is a pretty freaking evil country.

Allies of peace

Those boys must have been spotted or tracked running away from something suspicious. How else they mistaken for militants? Unless anyone just strolling along a beach can be mistaken for militants.

I remember that. Confused reporting at the time though, some reports were saying a drone strike, but others said it was a naval shelling.

Those boys must have been spotted or tracked running away from something suspicious. How else they mistaken for militants? Unless anyone just strolling along a beach can be mistaken for militants.

Apparently there was a container on the jetty/pier which Israel believed was used for arms storage by Hamas.

Remember when the navy seals mixed up their Intel and blew up a wedding then executed the guys that were trying to run away? Mistakes happen.

Eh hard to be worse then the CIA and Peruvian air force who killed a mother and her baby by machine gunning them to death... Before even talking to them and admitted they werent smugglers...Still shot them... The father was right there next to them and saw it all...They were christian missionaries...

Last edited:
Eh hard to be worse then the CIA and Peruvian air force who killed a mother and her baby by machine gunning them to death... Before even talking to them... The father was right there next to them and saw it all...They were christian missionaries...

I did not know the CIA had planes to do that. I thought they had to hire Air Force for stuff like that.

Seems like desensitization to violence against Palestinians leads to a willingness to accept collateral damage to maintain the occupation. For those guys it was another day on the job. As Ahed Tamimi said upon her release:

"I’m not the victim of the occupation. The Jew or the settler child who carries a rifle at the age of 15, they are the victims of the occupation. For me, I am capable of distinguishing between right and wrong. But not him. His view is clouded."

Wow talk about being bad at your job. I don't know how good their military tech is but this sounds very very negligent.

"Uh where are civilians usually at on this beach wait nvm i see movement" *click boom*

Seems like an honest mistake. Israel wouldnt do something like that on purpose.

Wow talk about being bad at your job. I don't know how good their military tech is but this sounds very very negligent.

"Uh where are civilians usually at on this beach wait nvm i see movement" *click boom*

Given what was happening at the time, It's hard to take the IDF's claims about "accidents" remotely seriously.
Any more than when they shelled that family at the beach, then tried to claim that it wasn't one of those shells which killed the family, but probably an unexploded shell which had been used as an improvised land mine by Hamas.

Allies of peace

We aren't even allies. It is a one way road with all benefits going to Israel and in return we get our technology sold to enemies and we are hated by the world.

What a fucking deal. We should tell them to fuck off.

Last edited:
Yeah, and the Palestinians only want to be friends with the jews don't they? Why don't you moan about the Palestinians, makes me sick all the hatred for the Israelis. The Israelis were there first! Palestinians are all about hatred, violence, murder, and terrorism, look at the truth.

"The question to be asked is how long can the history of anti-semitism and the Holocaust be used as a fence to exempt Israel from arguments and sanctions against it for its behavior towards the Palestinians, arguments and sanctions that were used against other repressive governments, such as South Africa? How long are we going to deny that the cries of the people of Gaza... are directly connected to the policies of the Israeli government and not to the cries of the victims of Nazism? You cannot continue to victimize someone else just because you yourself were a victim once, there has to be a limit." Author: Edward Said

Back