I don't think McMann has heart...

The heart is a little lacking but that fight IQ is nonexistent.

You don't know how to defend your own special move??

Right?? Crazy. Her gnp was pretty much useless too. I think a lot of fighters could have finished they fight from that position she had at the end of the 1st.

She tapped out pretty quickly...when she isn't in control she wilts
She seemed kinda lost. I bet she thought she was going to be ok in that position but before she knew it the choke was very deep

She is probably the worst ''high level'' wrestler who is absolutely useless once on their back. She got pinned down by Tate for a whole round. Never even really tries to get up when you put her on her back. Then again female wrestling is a joke. Mostly all clinch trips, no explosive double leg takedowns and shit.

How many pro fight Do you have ?

To be at this level, you have Heart no damn doubt
I'm currently 200- 0 against sherdog competition...so I don't know what the hell you're talking about

When she had the mount, she managed to rain down pillow fists with none landing. It was weird to see.

When she was on the bottom in that final exchange that led to the tap, it seemed to me, she did have a look that gave off a "is this shit even worth all the trouble" kind of vibe.

When she was on the bottom in that final exchange that led to the tap, it seemed to me, she did have a look that gave off a "is this shit even worth all the trouble" kind of vibe.
Nah she was thinking imma tap and collect my paycheck

I'm currently 200- 0 against sherdog competition...so I don't know what the hell you're talking about

Should be 199-1. That split decision you got over me was a clear robbery and you know it. I'm demanding a rematch! :mad:

When she had the mount, she managed to rain down pillow fists with none landing. It was weird to see.

Until I saw that, I literally did not know it was humanly possible not to even come close to hurting someone with punches from full mount, even by WMMA pillow fist standards. My mind is still blown at how she managed to miss someone's face from a foot away multiple times.

this^.....holly holm is the same way
Holy Holm is good in boxing and has some decent weapons but her grappling just ain't gonna be there. Plus, her stand up isn't well rounded. That roundhouse isn't always going to be there, as we've seen, and that hurts her significantly.

Until I saw that, I literally did not know it was humanly possible not to even come close to hurting someone with punches from full mount, even by WMMA pillow fist standards. My mind is still blown at how she managed to miss someone's face from a foot away multiple times.
Dat der female hand eye coordination

Back