I Don't Understand Why Li Jingliang is +130

About 10 extra lbs.

That's a lot when cutting weight. Enough to change the entire card around when Nate said "no".

Probably because Leech cut an extra 10lbs. Those last 10 can make a huge difference.

DROD signed for a 180lb fight, and cut to that weight perfectly.

However DRod is on the older side, and Leech is in his prime and a better overall fighter imo

Probably because Leech cut an extra 10lbs. Those last 10 can make a huge difference.

DROD signed for a 180lb fight, and cut to that weight perfectly.

However DRod is on the older side, and Leech is in his prime and a better overall fighter imo
Aren't they the same age? And Leech has more mileage

I said what I said. Nothing more, nothing less. The rest is on you. Maybe don't be so defensive then you won't jump to conclusions. Nothing I said was wrong.

This was Khamzat's fault. I don't blame Nate for any of this.
Well you blamed the complete reshuffling of the card on him saying "no." I'm pretty sure khamzat owns the lions share of that.

D-rod is seen as this up and coming phenom (when in reality he's 36) while Li got dominated by Khamzat recently on a big stage. As Khamzat is on the same card, alot of footage on that domination is constantly thrown out there.

Both Li and D-rod are strikers. I think Li is the better striker so my money is on him.

Well you blamed the complete reshuffling of the card on him saying "no." I'm pretty sure khamzat owns the lions share of that.

Jesus Christ, get off it. You're trying to argue with someone that agrees with you.

Go through my post history. I've been on Nate's side this whole time. I even said he should just tell the UFC to fuck off.

Smaller guy going up in weight. Leech might have a better pedigree than Rodriguez but Rodriguez is powerful.

Yeah his KOs against Salikhov, Zeleski, & Ponzi are better than any of DRod's wins.

Ppl will day DRod never been KO'd but neither had Zeleski. Salikhov in 220+ kickboxing/mma bouts only got KO'd once before the Leech. And Ponzi had only been KO'd once before the Leech as well.

I think this is a good matchup for Drod. Li will play to his strengths.

Leech is awesome and I will be rooting for him hard since he is the actual BMF on this shitshow.

WAR Jingliang.

I said what I said. Nothing more, nothing less. The rest is on you. Maybe don't be so defensive then you won't jump to conclusions. Nothing I said was wrong.

This was Khamzat's fault. I don't blame Nate for any of this.
Its' quite obvious you were implying Nate was to blame here, don't be a biatch

Back