I drank baby milk and felt awesome

• Thread starter Deleted member 584792
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 584792

it had Vitamin A,D,D3, K, B1, B2 B3 B6 B9 B12

potasium, phosphore, zinc copper everything in correct ammounts

it cost 1$ something for 1l and taste like vanilla was it a good deal or im crazy ?

I only tried it once by curiosity

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard a nutritionist said that baby milk is made with leftovers from the cheese industry, like it is the case for whey. I don't know if it's true but because of that I gave real milk to my daughter once she finished being breastfed. She's in perfect health btw.

I heard a nutritionist said that baby milk is made with leftovers from the cheese industry, like it is the case for whey. I don't know if it's true but because of that I gave real milk to my daughter once she finished being breastfed. She's in perfect health btw.

Heard the same thing about whey but its protein, in that baby milk it was normal amounts max 3g per 100ml something like that it was more about the nutrients inside so idk

Anyway it looks like it has a killer nutrient profile. Never thought about that to be honest but that could be a thing. Isn't it extremely caloric tho ?

the only "bad thing" about it that i saw is that its super processed and industrial apparently

Drinking real breast milk from a human is outstanding for your health.

it cost 1$ something for 1l and taste like vanilla was it a good deal or im crazy ?

1L for $1 is very cheap, but there's plenty of cheap cereals, for example, that are also fortified with tons of vitamins, minerals and stuff like that. I don't think those additives are expensive:

2a63ae6735779f4d22c315ed2a5a35dc.jpg

3g protein per 100g is very little, makes me think it's mostly water. If you like it and it fits your macros and it isn't loaded with sugar, I guess it's fine. I've no clue what baby formula is made of. Ingredients?

I've heard mixed things about multivitamin supplementation. From what I remember, in people with normal levels and a normal diet, consuming these supplemental vitamins and minerals as supps doesn't make much of a difference. You might wanna look into it yourself though.

Last edited:
I don't think babies produce milk, chief.

???

Sounds like you drank formula for babies and not actual human breast milk.

need way more info for this to have any meaning. First off WTF is this "baby milk" , is this a consumer product? Did you kill some babies and make milk like how they make almond milk? Quantities of all that shit you listed per ml or L or something. WTF do you mean by correct amounts? Are their incorrect amounts? No way to tell if it's a good deal or if you are crazy, could be both.

Drinking real breast milk from a human is outstanding for your health.
no doubt x)

1L for $1 is very cheap, but there's plenty of cheap cereals, for example, that are also fortified with tons of vitamins, minerals and stuff like that. I don't think those additives are expensive:

2a63ae6735779f4d22c315ed2a5a35dc.jpg

3g protein per 100g is very little, makes me think it's mostly water. If you like it and it fits your macros and it isn't loaded with sugar, I guess it's fine. I've no clue what baby formula is made of. Ingredients?

I've heard mixed things about multivitamin supplementation. From what I remember, in people with normal levels and a normal diet, consuming these supplemental vitamins and minerals as supps doesn't make much of a difference. You might wanna look into it yourself though.

Heard something similar for example some vitamins and minerals like iron and vitamin c could interfere with each other, it had 1,9g of protein didn't see

here are all the nutrional values :
babymilk.png

need way more info for this to have any meaning. First off WTF is this "baby milk" , is this a consumer product? Did you kill some babies and make milk like how they make almond milk? Quantities of all that shit you listed per ml or L or something. WTF do you mean by correct amounts? Are their incorrect amounts? No way to tell if it's a good deal or if you are crazy, could be both.

Its like enchanced cow milk formula for up to 3 years old babies think i may be crazy a little bit too but it tasted good and had no problem digesting it or anything else im even thinking about taking whey with it it could be the ultimate shaker

no doubt x)

Heard something similar for example some vitamins and minerals like iron and vitamin c could interfere with each other, it had 1,9g of protein didn't see

here are all the nutrional values :
babymilk.png

Its like enchanced cow milk formula for up to 3 years old babies think i may be crazy a little bit too but it tasted good and had no problem digesting it or anything else im even thinking about taking whey with it it could be the ultimate shaker

It looks like it’s basically the same thing as drinking skim milk with a cheap multivitamin pill. The benefits of MV pills are disputed, they seem to be pretty small:

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/hea.../is-there-really-any-benefit-to-multivitamins

https://www.health.harvard.edu/mens-health/do-multivitamins-make-you-healthier

Also it’s designed for babies, so I think some of those % are very small compared to an actual MV to the point they probably won’t make much of a difference. In summary imo there’s nothing special or uniquely beneficial about that product, but if you like it and enjoy it, it fits your diet and it’s not expensive, then I don’t see anything bad about consuming it either, other than the lack of dignity in someone seeing baby milk in your fridge and having to explain yourself to them.

Last edited:
It looks like it’s basically the same thing as drinking skim milk with a cheap multivitamin pill. The benefits of MV pills are disputed, they seem to be pretty small:

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/hea.../is-there-really-any-benefit-to-multivitamins

https://www.health.harvard.edu/mens-health/do-multivitamins-make-you-healthier

Also it’s designed for babies, so I think some of those % are very small compared to an actual MV to the point they won’t make any difference. In summary imo there’s nothing special or uniquely beneficial about that product, but if you like it and enjoy it, it fits your diet and it’s not expensive, then I don’t see anything bad about consuming it either, other than the lack of dignity in someone seeing baby milk in your fridge and having to explain yourself to them.

thats what i thought it was more of an test seing all of those nutrients make me think it was a good deal but i forgot that % was for babies not adult i did the math with my regular diet i could get the nutrients i need and this wont make a big difference except for the taste but i obv not gonna buy baby milk because of it anyway good experience being a baby is underrated tbh lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back