I had 3>2 Romero

Based on what? Nothing happened in that fight to even score. You gotta "beat" the Champ. They can't give a fight like that to the challenger. GTFO.

Tito Ortiz did that against Wanderlei Silva and it practically became a meme on here....but because people think Adesanya is some kind of genius he gets a complete pass lol
tumblr_ofj7qaqecf1qd4esao1_400.gifv

Ahh..come on man ..this is a bit of a stretch lol...

I dont remember israel skipping in mid stride last night..lol

I did too, but hey! that was a weird fucking fight. Neither guy wanted to do much. Not mad at the scoring or decision.

I felt like not much was accomplished inside the ring last night. Izzy called out Yoel but looked terrible “winning” a fight where he ran away from the guy he challenged. And Yoel, c’mon man this was your last title shot....I get what he was doing but he needed to do more. He can’t play that game as a challenger.

Costa the Natty Goat is the real winner here. He already beat Romero and I expect him to walk Israel down and force him to fight. Costa will put it in boxing range and GLADLY go chin for chin punch for punch. Costa by 1st or 2nd round TKO

Bruh. Israel even ran behind the ref.

Bruh..

Romero just stood around doing techno viking moves ..and literally jumped in place several times..

Romero fought like a goof get over it..he will never be a champion..HELL he doesnt even use his olympic level wrestling ..like who dedicates their life to wrestling make it to that level(olympic) repeatedly then turn there back on those skills in world title fight...lmfao..

Talk about low fight IQ

Only betas say beta, mate. It's psychological projection.
Hes right tho

U act like a beta often

Maybe that's not the case in real life but you certainly play the part

Hes actually one of the few real people on this site

Gotta hand it to Adesanya though, he has perfect sprinting technique

Cos you or anyone else would stay against the cage and fight there?

Fight IQ.

In response to the OP

Im sure it can be argued

But Yoel made that fight the shit show it was. Pure defense and counter mode

Its much better that he didn't win

From a tactical point of view, it was an interesting chess match tho. Even if it wasnt necesarily entertaining

Hes right tho

U act like a beta often

Maybe that's not the case in real life but you certainly play the part

Hes actually one of the few real people on this site

Ok, Mr. I'd Beat Up Chris Leben

Wankstas, both of you.

People say that Yoel didn't do anything.

WRONG!

He effectively defended Israel's strikes, while landing the cleaner and more impactful blows. Yoel had Israel shook. At no point did Israel threaten Yoel. Yoel won the stand up.

All 1 of them, in the first round.

Ok, Mr. I'd Beat Up Chris Leben

Wankstas, both of you.
Leben is a bum who wouldn't get past the lowest level amateur boxer. I am far from that

But things are said when intoxicated sometimes, id stand by it but time to let it go mate.

You do act like that tho. Maybe you do have a judo background and have had fights, who knows, but if u never said anything id never know. You come off like an average cheeto fingered dude

TS is on crack...Romero's quality shots landed tallied in the single digits.

Izzy lost every round 7-10 he did nothing the entire fight than run away scared shitless after Romero concussed him in the very first round

In a fight where people are pissed off that nothing happened, Romero won every round 10-7? Okay.

I was a sad main event. And I think Miragliotta was right to call the guys to "give the judges something".
I had the impression that Romero won three rounds, definitively finished the fifth round better that Adesanya.
But such fight should have been a NC. It was shameful, and having Israel after the fight saying how he kicked Romero's leg was just way too much. Izzy now has to shut the fuck up, he popped his own hype balloon with a shameful performance.

Romero probably should have gotten a decision. But it’s karma. The dude gets better in every fight and he’s 42 years old. He’s on so much shit it’s not even funny.

Leben is a bum who wouldn't get past the lowest level amateur boxer. I am far from that

But things are said when intoxicated sometimes, id stand by it but time to let it go mate.

You do act like that tho. Maybe you do have a judo background and have had fights, who knows, but if u never said anything id never know. You come off like an average cheeto fingered dude

But you think I'm beta because I don't fellate Conor on an mma forum.

What exactly did Izzy do to win the fight?
After every UFC some asshole post their x fighter got robbed. Yoel did Jack shit, he turtled and threw a big left that's it. Izzy kicked the shit out of his leg at least. Boring fight but Yoel didn't do any damage and didn't engage until the 5th round

Back