I hate Judges, always robbing me and the fighters, my god.

Mandy Guang

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
upload_2022-8-5_21-16-40.png

Just steaming, I had $300 on Askar Askar, and I don't see how he didn't win round 1 and 2. I almost went bigger, glad I didn't.

I bet $170 on Askar, then I was like, his striking is too good, I need to put more, and then I thought it over again, and I was like, his striking is definitely way too good, gotta go a little more. Then I almost went more, but I was like, what if the judges rob him in a split, cause he's always decisioning, and I didn't bet more, and it f*cking happened.

They gave Art Farias a split decision win. My God, that was a clear 29-28. One judge gave Taka the second round based off arm punches in the guard for 30 seconds? While Art had the back for like 3 minutes trying to go for a arm bar/choke.

My math are not strong as my arm but you win Farias?
Up 5 dollars is not being robbed.
That is good money in many place.
Next time bet big on the winner not loser if you want win more.

I feel like half of the post-event rage here is people who’ve lost money betting

Maybe, the only time I post-event raged recently was Jiri and Glover, I had like 5k on Glover and I don't know how he lost that top control and got subbed in the final minutes. My mind chooses to blank that out.

I did make like 7k when McGregor beat Alvarez, that was a good night.

I think I'm gonna put 500 or 1000 on Stephanie Egger to win via decision, you'll see me rage posting about that if I end up on the wrong side of it.

My math are not strong as my arm but you win Farias?
Up 5 dollars is not being robbed.
That is good money in many place.
Next time bet big on the winner not loser if you want win more.

I made a little more than $5, I made a bet on every single fight card on LFA and PFL, and got pretty damn lucky on most of them.

I just don't like losing a fight via stupid decision.

View attachment 935992

Just steaming, I had $300 on Askar Askar, and I don't see how he didn't win round 1 and 2. I almost went bigger, glad I didn't.

I bet $170 on Askar, then I was like, his striking is too good, I need to put more, and then I thought it over again, and I was like, his striking is definitely way too good, gotta go a little more. Then I almost went more, but I was like, what if the judges rob him in a split, cause he's always decisioning, and I didn't bet more, and it f*cking happened.

They gave Art Farias a split decision win. My God, that was a clear 29-28. One judge gave Taka the second round based off arm punches in the guard for 30 seconds? While Art had the back for like 3 minutes trying to go for a arm bar/choke.

Your name should be “AKA”…

Maybe, the only time I post-event raged recently was Jiri and Glover, I had like 5k on Glover and I don't know how he lost that top control and got subbed in the final minutes. My mind chooses to blank that out.

I did make like 7k when McGregor beat Alvarez, that was a good night.

I think I'm gonna put 500 or 1000 on Stephanie Egger to win via decision, you'll see me rage posting about that if I end up on the wrong side of it.

Egger will probably sub her anyway sir.

Egger will probably sub her anyway sir.

Nah, I think the best bet out of everything tomorrow is either Santos vs. Hill inside the distance or Egger winning via decision.

I mean I'm not that sure, if I was, I'd go for broke, but I'm not, I fear the submission game of Silva way more than I fear Egger subbing her. Silva did tap out Robertson, I might hedge a small bet on Silva via submission in rd 1.

Nah, I think the best bet out of everything tomorrow is either Santos vs. Hill inside the distance or Egger winning via decision.

I mean I'm not that sure, if I was, I'd go for broke, but I'm not, I fear the submission game of Silva way more than I fear Egger subbing her. Silva did tap out Robertson, I might hedge a small bet on Silva via submission in rd 1.

Silva definitely has good jitz, but I still think Egger's Judo will close that gap.

It happens, judges have robbed me many times but that's part of degen MMA betting

In agree with the judges, because fuck you.

so many numbers derrrp…

View attachment 935992

LET FACK BEN!

View attachment 935992

I don't see how giving Tanaka rd2 against Farias is all that egregious. The strike count was probably 100-0 for Tanaka.

Back