I hate to admit it but Khabib...

welcometohavoc

Yellow Card
Yellow Card
Reaction score
beats Ferg, McG and Lee easily. None of these fighters showed a ground game capable of stopping Khabib. I thought Ferg would be able to stuff some Lee shots but he TD'd easily

Ferg's ground game could be problematic but after watching this fight I'm 100% sure he can take Ferg down at will

You can have the striking level of a a paraplegic grandma as long as you can double leg for days

Khabib is on another level the fucker
Well, I imagine both of these guys will be retired before Khabib actually fights again.

Just because you aced the 3rd grade doesnt mean you ace the 5th grade especially if you never passed 4th grade.

Khabib fights once every 6 years. Nobody cares.

Well, I imagine both of these guys will be retired before Khabib actually fights again.

Possible. I dislike Khabib because of his fundamental Islam beliefs but if he's healthy GG to the rest of the division

beats Ferg, McG and Lee easily. None of these fighters showed a ground game capable of stopping Khabib. I thought Ferg would be able to stuff some Lee shots but he TD'd easily
Lol khabib will be exposed by Ferguson or Conor.

I agree that Khalabeeb probably beats Ferg pretty easily, definitely beats Lee, but I think Conor puts him away on the feet before Kebob can get him down.

Tony is too dangerous. He looks sloppy, but he is much harder to control.

When you get a takedown, the first thing is too control the opponent, and then start your offense. Tony doesn't give his opponents the chance to control him. While they are trying to control, he is looking for submission. He is not worried about trying to get up.

The best way to beat Tony is on the feet.

Ferguson would be the toughest opponent for Khabib because of that ground game, but most of all the cardio. McNugget and Lee would be a lot less difficult for him.

You can have the striking level of a a paraplegic grandma as long as you can double leg for days

Khabib is on another level the fucker
Khabib is more of a chain wrestler. i dont see Khabib getting a power double leg on Ferg, Ferg is fast on the sprawl.

I can see Khabib clinching up, body locking, and slamming him on his back like Lee did in R1.

I like Khabib and I feel the same way BUT Khabib can't beat those guys if he can't make weight.

As much as I dislike Ferguson, he deserves the next shot at the undisputed LW crown. Not Khabib or Diaz.

Khabib is a problem, but Ferguson conditioning and subs would probably get the win later in the rounds

Back