I have begun my Jon Jones Sobriety

Son of Sonnen

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Gotta say, feels good. Shut the TV off last night after Nunes creamed Cyborg. Obviously saw he won this morning but no clue how ,just a few tweets here and there, but no clicks on videos or reading beyond headlines. Blocked Jon on social media, though I wasn’t following him in the first place.

Day 1 of my Jon Jones free lifestyle. My head is in the sand and I am loving it.

If only Jon could follow your example

Here is one pictogram of jon jones
toe_to_toe_232_2_.0.png

Lol how sad do you need to be to purposely ignore his fights and tell everyone about it?

Nobody cares that you didn't watch his fight dude

Ironically you say you're living free of him but clearly can't keep him out of your head

You were in too deep my brotha. I when through the same recovery with FMJ.

I'm with you TS. Jon Jones doesn't exist as far as I'm concerned. DC is still the champ until Jon can pass a drug test and win a title fight.

Well you missed a great performance. Goat gonna goat!

Lol how sad do you need to be to purposely ignore his fights and tell everyone about it?

Nobody cares that you didn't watch his fight dude

Ironically you say you're living free of him but clearly can't keep him out of your head

Couldn’t be more wrong. Telling my story to inspire others who were losing their interest and love for MMA because of him. I am a consumer and I can choose who I want to see and who I don’t. I’m out of the Jon Jones business and letting people know they can be free too.

I can tell you what you can do....YOU CAN ACT LIKE A MAN! What's the matter with you?! Is this how you turned out, a Hollywood finocchio that cries like a woman?! "Eheheh! What can I do? What can I do?" What is that nonsense? Ridiculous.

I don't even want the name Jon Jones near my eyes. Fucking cheater scumbag pos

You’re not the only one ignoring him. USADA is also ignoring his ped use.

Gotta say, feels good. Shut the TV off last night after Nunes creamed Cyborg. Obviously saw he won this morning but no clue how ,just a few tweets here and there, but no clicks on videos or reading beyond headlines. Blocked Jon on social media, though I wasn’t following him in the first place.

Day 1 of my Jon Jones free lifestyle. My head is in the sand and I am loving it.
I enjoy this post on several levels.

I can tell you what you can do....YOU CAN ACT LIKE A MAN! What's the matter with you?! Is this how you turned out, a Hollywood finocchio that cries like a woman?! "Eheheh! What can I do? What can I do?" What is that nonsense? Ridiculous.

No more tears Don. I would argue acting like a man is sacrificing and controlling your own destiny. I did not run away, I urned around and walked away with my head held high. This morning, I can assure you, I am better for it.

No more tears Don. I would argue acting like a man is sacrificing and controlling your own destiny. I did not run away, I urned around and walked away with my head held high. This morning, I can assure you, I am better for it.
44AF693F-F45E-4DA4-9B49-92088FE55780.jpeg

We all know jones is on one right now

Look at all these haters posting pics in my thread. Trying to tempt me or force me to abandon a lifestyle I have chosen of my own free will. One that is making me happy.

Shame. Shame. Shame.

Back