I hope Diaz wins so we can have Edwards vs Diaz II

Yeah that's not going to happen. Diaz is getting smashed, and then we'll finally get Chimaev vs Edwards.

Nate's leaving the UFC win or lose which he is going to get smashed. Also why's Usman out for a while? Did he get injured?

That fight sucked and Nate is getting paired against another wrestler again so no it's not going to happen.

I said this in a previous thread. It would be hilarious if Diaz finished Khamzat in the first place.. but if it caused him to get a rematch with Leon, it would be fucking out of this world!!

The UFC is a clown show.

Reactions: Uke
Part of me wants Nate to win but for different reasons.

I see a lot of people sleeping on Nate. Styles make fights, and Nate likes to spoil plans. Diaz has some of the best boxing in mma. When he's on, he's a monster. If Khamzat fell in love with his own hands a little too much against Burns, it could be a really bad night for him. Nate is not Burns. Conversely, Khamzat is not Edwards or Masvidal. Don't let who you saw him against last trick you into thinking he's a punk. I can't say it enough...styles make fights.

I'll be updating this if he wins in a few weeks

The contract arguments that would follow Nate's win means he wouldn't agree to the fight until Leon's already been retired for ten years.

I see a lot of people sleeping on Nate. Styles make fights, and Nate likes to spoil plans. Diaz has some of the best boxing in mma. When he's on, he's a monster. If Khamzat fell in love with his own hands a little too much against Burns, it could be a really bad night for him. Nate is not Burns. Conversely, Khamzat is not Edwards or Masvidal. Don't let who you saw him against last trick you into thinking he's a punk. I can't say it enough...styles make fights.
Styles make fights and nate struggles against wrestlers who can outmuscle him.

I really don't want to see Leon vs Nate again....

The last time Nate looked good was 2015 against Johnson, a very rare occurrence where he won a fight without winning it by cardio. The only reason Nate wins a fight against Khamzat is with a god tier chin and god tier endurace, and I don't think 37 year old Nate has that in him anymore.

I just want to see the Chimaev hypetrain end. Not likely but would be hilarious. Then Nate goes off to fight Jake Paul and make millions while talking shit about the UFC.

I think that Chimaev wins this 99% of the time, but I would love to see Dana’s face if Nate pulls the offset.

Nate is still a big draw win or lose. Him fighting for the title would be huge.

Please pull off another upset. Usman will be out for a bit and it would be great if Diaz finished quickly to allow for one last flurry between these two. T

You really think diaz resigns? I assume he wanting boxing money.

Back