I hope Ian Garry beats the sh*t out of Colby

Yes Covington is an idiot. However he refuses to fight prime fighters unless it's for the title so I doubt this fight even happens.

Don’t understand why anyone would want Colby to win, a win only means he can squat on his rank trying to take on the easiest opponent he thinks he can beat. The only way he wins aswell is if he wet blankets Ian Garry to a boring decision.

But we have already seen Colby beat so many times now.
Would be fun to see Garry lose

It's not his time yet. I'd like to see Garry destroy Colby and kick him out of the top 5 which he's been rank squatting forever in.

Then it would be nice to see Ian get humbled badly by Shavkat or Leon or whoever is up there by that point.

Ian Garry is much worse IMO. Colby's schtick is all WWE act. Ian Garry really is that cringe.

Garry did some scumbag shit to Neil Magny that affected his child custody battle.

Ian Garry is a tool, but he's an impressionable young dude who made some bad decisions and is hopefully still figuring out his life.

Colby Covington is 36 years old. How a 36 year old grown man can willingly embarrass himself the way that he does is pathetic. The only thing he had going for him is that he was putting on good performances, but he isn't even doing that anymore.
I don’t. I hope to god that colby wins and wins boring

Imagine if it was a Tito Bader situation and Colby not only wins but finishes him.
tenor.gif

If they fight I hope Colby wins...the salty tears on here will be unreal.

I don't get most of the Garry hate, maybe it's legit, maybe not. To be honest, I don't think I have even heard enough out of Garry's mouth to like or dislike him.

Colby has been nothing but a whining, rank-squatting bitch for years, and deserves every punch in the head or boomerang shot he asks for. Talk shit, get hit. Don't piss fighters off and expect them to understand "It's an act" or pull a Conor and his "It's just business".

As far as Garry goes, Colby opened his mouth, now he can either back it up (which it seems like he doesn't want to), or he can continue being a bitch. Colby has no clout left, so he's going to have to earn his shit instead of counting on his mouth to get himself undeserved fights.

Why Colby has any fans at all is completely baffling.

Colby says things as part of his act. Ian Garry really is that cringe. At least Colby is a funny troll.
Chael Sonnen was a funny troll.

I don't think I can come up with any fighter more aggressively unfunny than Colby Covington.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brady12Gronk87
Back