I just helped break up a fist fight at Walmart

Garnet_StrongerThanYou

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I started paying attention literally right before it got physical.

I needed some cans of pasta sauce and Walmart is the only thing open until 11pm here in Toronto. The place was closing and I was in line.

i just noticed that all of a sudden it got really quiet in line, it was very loud a moment ago.

There was an Arab guy working the Walmart counter and he had a beef with a black customer in line.

The Black Guy yelled something like “Come on then Pussy!”

And I didn’t expect it but the bald middle aged Arab guy jumped the counter and charged him and they started banging it out right in front of the customer service desk.

I was just standing there watching in a trance, not moving, until the Spanish guy next to me in line said “We gotta stop this meng” and I just nodded and we ran over.

We got between them and tried to separate them and got between them, but they were still swinging over our heads and hitting each other. One punch hit me in the shoulder and another zinged over my ear.

I thought about taking one of them down and holding them down but I was afraid if I took down one of them the other one would stomp the other ones head in and it would be my fault.

After they gassed out the black guy ran off.

A bunch of older white ladies called the cops. I posted this from my car in the parking lot.

You should had ran off with your five finger discount

Lmao, I broke up a fight in walmart too back in the summer. And, it happened near the food section too. The way you described it too was great, and I remember it seemed like time stopped and the whole energy changed at the drop of a dime. In my case, it was a juice head turkey vs some fat out of shape guy that got taken down and mounted in front of his wife and kids <45> I just moved into action out of instinct and adrenalin, then some other guy helped and we pulled the juice head turkey off and he ran too.

I wonder what it is about that place?? Think the lockdowns added to people having poor social behavior?

Wow! Glad you're safe man.

Something similar happened with me when I was a teen working my first legit job in a grocery store. I was at checkout cleaning/bagging groceries and was about to pop a chocolate Quik. My boss said "Strych! Get back there and help Danny!" I ran back there and there were these two adult (and hot) women going toe to toe near the cereal!

Danny grabbed one and I grabbed the other and a WAD OF CASH fell out of her bra. The boss said he wasn't going to call the cops but told them to get out for the day. I returned the cash to the lady and all I got as a reward was a claw mark across my then bird chest.

<{dayum}>

Who in their right mind would wanna mess with this?

77829459-88-EB-48-F3-A0-F6-B47-BC25-AEBAE.jpg

Haven't broken up a fight there, but I've almost gotten in one a couple times there. Place fucking sucks.

I don believe
any of it

also you writing fiction in 2021
why weren't there any trannies

Back