Media I just trained with Gilbert Yvel

Who wins a potential fight?

• Total voters
Gilbert Evil (is how I pronounced his name in my head) reminds me of the days when men more commonly head butted each other in the face. That guy must have stories.

Last Sunday I had the opportunity to train with “The Hurricane”, Gilbert Yvel:D

Let me tell you this: at 47 years of age he still is in absolutely tremendous shape!
Gilbert told me that at the moment he does a carnivore diet, which means you can only eat meat and some eggs. Right now he has visible abs at 250 lbs and Yvel said he feels better than ever before.
I told him I wasn't feeling better than ever, because I had a big party the night before, lol…

Training with Gilbert Yvel was a super cool experience, as he taught me how to punch from different/weird angles and off-rhythm to create openings, ala Mike’s Gym style.
His punch-combinations really told a story!

We will train together more often in the coming year and I’m looking forward to it:cool:

View attachment 1009534

View attachment 1009535

We were also joined by Hasbulla’s African brother in the background:)

View attachment 1009536
Fake this it's a Average Sherdog size.

images

images

Last Sunday I had the opportunity to train with “The Hurricane”, Gilbert Yvel:D

Let me tell you this: at 47 years of age he still is in absolutely tremendous shape!
Gilbert told me that at the moment he does a carnivore diet, which means you can only eat meat and some eggs. Right now he has visible abs at 250 lbs and Yvel said he feels better than ever before.
I told him I wasn't feeling better than ever, because I had a big party the night before, lol…

Training with Gilbert Yvel was a super cool experience, as he taught me how to punch from different/weird angles and off-rhythm to create openings, ala Mike’s Gym style.
His punch-combinations really told a story!

We will train together more often in the coming year and I’m looking forward to it:cool:

View attachment 1009534

View attachment 1009535

We were also joined by Hasbulla’s African brother in the background:)

View attachment 1009536
I hate venom boxing gloves, what ones are those and do you have any issues using them? Mine suck, and I spent a nice penny on them

Anything to post a picture of yourself

Kid is standing next to and training with a legend of the sport (Famous for some of the wrong reasons, I'll give you that), but why shouldn't he be proud of that?

Anytime he posts a pic its either with a fighter or at an event...we all love it, why are you so angry about it?

I used to train jiu jitsu with him at Cobra Kai in Las Vegas back in the day. Dude is an absolute unit. Never sparred with him in kickboxing though (luckily for me lol).

I like this thread, can I follow you on Instagram?

Sherbro turns another fighter into a Manlet sounds like a good experience & thanks for sharing @BoxerMaurits

Do you ever plan on getting in a ring and testing your might?

My friend, I know you are deep into combat sports, are you a amateur or pro boxer? Aspiring MMA fighter? Just train for fun? Journalist?

Either way, you seem like a great guy and we support you!
I was supposed to get in the ring earlier this year, but wasn’t able to get enough training in due to work, vacation, etc.
Now I’m back in there and plan to compete next year! It’ll be my first fight, although I’ve been training boxing for a solid six years now, I just need to get my conditioning on point, lol.
And yeah outside of that I’m doing the media thing with MainEventNL:)

Tbh the JDS KO of Gilbert is abolutely terrifying i am surprised he didnt die lol

GTFO here Maurits. You know he'll stomp you then stomp the ref for trying to interfere.

Back