I Just Want To Watch Jon Jones

blazerkor

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I don't understand the tests he passed versus the one that he failed. If Jones was doing steroids then we'll likely never see him again. All of this is unfortunate. Regardless of the findings I just want to watch this guy go. He's the best there ever has been and it looks like we will be robbed of his prime. Just a sad state of affairs that leaves me scratching my head.

It was clear that Jon was using steroids after those post-jail bodybuilding pics surfaced. He looked super-human during that period.

He's the best there ever has been
2017-09-01%2010_59_07-6%20of%20Jon%20Jones%20Most%20Memorable%20Quotes%20-%20MMAFrenzy.com_zps6xdyjlaa.png

Last edited:
It was clear that Jon was using steroids after those post-jail bodybuilding pics surfaced. He looked super-human during that period.
He passed two random tests but failed a scheduled test, also the steroid he popped for couldn't benefit him in the amount of time between passed tests and the failed test. Something fishy is going on.

As fans you don't really care what a fighter uses to step into the cage. The only people its relevant to is the fighters and their social circle. So yeah I get your point that you dont care if hes on anything you just like watching him fight.

It is a good reason why perhaps the drug testing shouldn't be so stringent in the UFC. When you have a sport based in the USA though it seems hard to not try your best to "make it clean", legally.

He passed two random tests but failed a scheduled test, also the steroid he popped for couldn't benefit him in the amount of time between passed tests and the failed test. Something fishy is going on.

The test he failed was after he dehydrated himself in the weight cut, which can make things come out that you couldn't see before. There's a perfect logic to these events.

The test he failed was after he dehydrated himself in the weight cut, which can make things come out that you couldn't see before. There's a perfect logic to these events.

Yep. Human body isn't an engine that works predictably and that's why they do so many tests in a small amount of time.

I don't know if your science is sound. I've read many sources that say he had to have taken it between his passed tests and failed test.

Well fucking tough luck. He doesn't want you to watch him, he wants to continue fucking up.

Same here its always exciting to see Jones doing his thing in that cage,but guy just doesnt care about rules so there s not much to say other than watch his older fights...

I don't know if your science is sound. I've read many sources that say he had to have taken it between his passed tests and failed test.

Then those sources are wrong. There's tons of info you can Google up about what dehydration does for drug testing. Not to mention how stupid it is to say that he must have taken the substance between tests when everyone should know that these kinds of substances can stay in your body for quite some time. The amounts are small but with the dehydration you can still get exposed.

Don't allow your wishful thinking to cloud your judgement.

As fans you don't really care what a fighter uses to step into the cage. The only people its relevant to is the fighters and their social circle. So yeah I get your point that you dont care if hes on anything you just like watching him fight.

It is a good reason why perhaps the drug testing shouldn't be so stringent in the UFC. When you have a sport based in the USA though it seems hard to not try your best to "make it clean", legally.
You say Jon's serial cheating is "only" relevant to his opponents like that's some small thing.

But it's a pretty fucking big thing. It's THE thing.

I want to watch Jones fight, too. He might be the GOAT. But then again, I don't condone cheating, and Jones has been cheating. A part of me, though, says "fuck it, they're all cheating anyway".

I don't like that part of me, though, and I want it to shut the fuck up.

Back