I Just Watched GSP vs Jon Fitch

you wrote all that just so I can say your complete failure in life, happy posting.
awww so cute.
When you don't have any answer, you put some silly insult and run...

...well, that's ONE thing you learned from GSP!!!
<seedat>

He’s the majority GOAT you dummy. There will NEVER be a concensus ANYTHING on Sherdog. Don’t be stupid.

Your boy wasn’t good enough. It’s just your obsessive need to try to demean a great fighter and good person that shows your true colours. You’re obviously of lower intellect. And that’s not your fault. It’s that you choose to make low statements after that, that is your fault.

Please show me one post where I’ve shit talked a respectful fighter that never got busted for PEDs. Good luck with that. I don’t bend the rules. I was taught right, from wrong.

You’re a lost cause. But, I’ll call you out on your lies. Because I don’t think it’s right to let an asshole like you influence the impressionable young minds that are far too prevalent here, right now. Your fucking despicable lies become fact, far too easily.

You’re the lowest common denominator on Sherdog. And I’ll continue to point it out. No matter what you think. Ppl are reading these words. And whether they give a like or not. They see the truth, if they have half a brain, and aren’t of low character.

LOL kid.
DOn't try to accuse me of what you dumbass GSP nuttsuckers always do.
I don't demean him.
But I am not obsessed like you are.

I don't post about early 2000's to keep the fighters I like relevant. I don't bash anyone else that is among those selected as GOAT like you just did in a failed attempt to claim your hero is GOAT.

This is you projecting, kid. Not me.
And you look plenty triggered to me.

Go watch some more GSP fights. You will forget about all those "mean people" who insist in stating he is not GOAT.

Y’all are too emotional.

awww so cute.

<seedat>
Now that RedHawks & Rassler are no longer in their primes you seem to have taken over the top heel role here on sherdog. Haha

Now that RedHawks & Rassler are no longer in their primes you seem to have taken over the top heel role here on sherdog. Haha
Meh. I don't care much for people who can't think or don't have common sense.
Every single fighter have their good things and their bad things.

Some people think that their hero's shit don't stink. I merely remind them it does (while having some fun with it) :)

the funny (sad) part is that I do consider him one of the GOAT's. Not my top, but I always acknowledged how great he is.... and they still get mad just because I point out the flaws...

then come on! If you can't have fun with someone like that, you might as well not be alive :D

awww so cute.

<seedat>

is that a pic of yourself pointing to your head to remind us all that you have rocks for brains, lol.

Yes because gsp makes silly insults and runs, and I learned that from him. I guess your partially correct, gsp does run when he's training...but in octagon he did not run, he came forward with his offensive td's, and striking, more counter but you never seen him back peddling and not engaging like some fighters....and of course you can't say I learned insults from gsp because he's like the most polite and professional athlete the ufc has ever had.

I don't mind having a debate over opinions and I can respect your points or views, but you don't always have to come off as complete jerk off, like I get you want to try and be humorous but you have to respect and accept others posts/view points on here as well....if you can dish it out you better be able to take it too. Also on a side note, let's just agree that gsp is definitely considered a p4p and goat fighter, but just like all fighters, each have strengths and weaknesses, none of them are perfect, can we at least agree on that and keep the peace, lol.

Were you having problems sleeping?

is that a pic of yourself pointing to your head to remind us all that you have rocks for brains, lol.

Yes because gsp makes silly insults and runs, and I learned that from him. I guess your partially correct, gsp does run when he's training...but in octagon he did not run, he came forward with his offensive td's, and striking, more counter but you never seen him back peddling and not engaging like some fighters....and of course you can't say I learned insults from gsp because he's like the most polite and professional athlete the ufc has ever had.

I don't mind having a debate over opinions and I can respect your points or views, but you don't always have to come off as complete jerk off, like I get you want to try and be humorous but you have to respect and accept others posts/view points on here as well....if you can dish it out you better be able to take it too. Also on a side note, let's just agree that gsp is definitely considered a p4p and goat fighter, but just like all fighters, each have strengths and weaknesses, none of them are perfect, can we at least agree on that and keep the peace, lol.
Kid, let me disagree with you and give you a compliment at the same time.
You did learn to talk trash with GSP. You suck at it.

But yeah, deny all you want, but GSP did run from a fight.
He signed a contract and then run.
He admitted as much when even BEFORE the fight with Bisping (when he KNEW he would have to unify the belt against Whitaker) and still he REFUSED to say so in interviews. Go back and watch. He NEVER said he would stay and fight.
That's because he did already know he would not stay.
The fact that he SIGNED A CONTRACT and then didn't honor it says it all.

You claim I "don't respect" other's opinions? Well, that's debatable.
If your OPINION is that the earth is flat, I am sure as hell disagree with you. Because science proved it wrong already.
Same here. GSP run.
There's evidence.
You don't see because you want to be blind. That does NOT demand anyone's respect, because it is not an honest opinion. It is just that you refuse to see it for what it is.

And say what you want about me.
I've ALWAYS been a Silva fan. I am still one.
But I don't make excuses when he lost or for his failed test and I even said it pretty clearly that he did not deserve to get close to the belt even if he were to beat Yoel or Adesanya.

There's a difference in having a blind point of view and a realistic one.

As I always said and maintain. I respect anyone that thinks GSP is GOAT. As long as you are not so fucking blind to think his shit does not stink.
Just go back and check my post history. I defended GSP plenty of times. I always said he is the most well rounded and hardest working champion. The most disciplined as well. But he has his flaws.

Every single fighter considered to be GOAT have flaws. And every one of them have some fringe fans who are willingly blind and make excuses for every possible flaw, every loss, etc.
But GSP fanboys are the only bunch that the (vast) majority thinks he has none.
And that is why I poke fun at them. Because the vast majority are not that blind. IMHO they are just fucking dishonest.And that's why they are so sensitive, so desperate to convince everyone of that.
That's why they keep making ridiculous posts propping GSP or bashing one of the other (GOAT contender) fighters. Because they feel the need to demand everyone to accept GSP as the end-all-be-all. And why the fuck do I have to respect THAT?

So take it for what it is, I don't really give a fuck.

IMO, what I wrote above is not the least demeaning of GSP (like I said, every fighter has their flaws or their wrong decisions).
But I am sure I will get many heated, triggered responses to it. Because they can't just "let it be".
So if you think I am a jerk for "not respecting those triggered insecure GSP fanboys", answer me this: Why do you think I need to respect someone's opinion if they obviously don't respect mine?

Last edited:
Back