Law I know why we're helping Ukraine; But Congress should be charged with treason.

Also damn dude very dystopian for you.

Go buy a gun. You’ll feel safer.

None of this is going to hit me, I'll be long dead by the time it happens. So will you.

And you can blame the meds I'm taking because of my fucked rotator cuff for the dystopia.

Yes, I disagree. Ukraine brings almost nothing to the table to be considered an ally. And I don't give a shit about Russia. They have the GDP of Italy but some of you guys act like they're able to conquer the world.

Fair enough.

It feels like you're ignoring a golden opportunity to help get Russia off the global stage at the cost of no American lives, but I'm no student of geopolitics.

This year has been fucking weird for me, I have many Russian, Ukrainian, Palestinian and Israeli friends.

If disincentivization is all you have, that doesn't mean much to me, especially if it's dressing up cruelty. They're going to come anyways, and all you want is them more desperate. Like I said, short-term thinking.

You have absolutely no idea if less will come. You guys never talk about why they're coming in the first place.
“They are going to come anyways”

No. They aren’t. And that’s the point.

You know why I don’t travel to Alabama? It’s a shit state with nothing to offer me.

“They are going to come anyways”

No. They aren’t. And that’s the point.

You know why I don’t travel to Alabama? It’s a shit state with nothing to offer me.

You don't have any of the problems that are driving migrants to your shores, and those people aren't choosing Alabama specifically.

You have no idea if they will come, how could you? Choosing a tactic and assuming it will succeed rarely works out if you don't understand all the angles.

I got curious why the GOP didn't give their support and but I wanna hear your take.

the GOP turned their backs on border security on Trump’s orders because it was a good Bill that would make Biden look good.

Well, when the Republican Party flip-flops on polls being legit or not every couple of days, it's hard to keep track.
You think people don’t want borders to control who enters the country and bleeds the system?

I got annihilated this year on taxes. Had to work a to of OT to pay for family court shit, then got taxed to death on it. So glad to see my tax $$ getting sent overseas… /s
I wait until the last day because I always owe quite a bit. It’s better to not think about where it goes because based on the deficit and Biden-Buck printing the future is dark…

All the most hackish Republicans here (even Whippy and Rob, who just spend their days spamming GOP propaganda) deny their leaning, for some reason.
They know they're on the wrong side of history, but its too late to back out now.

Doesn't really fix the problem then. If the guys can just get fake SS numbers and bounce around with the risk entirely on the employers, or just smuggle drugs and commit more crime, while women and kids still get free healthcare, free school and various kinds of welfare, coming here is still a pretty sweet deal.

Why would someone get a fake SSN? So they can work, you mean?

So if they work using that fake SSN, and Federal/State withholding are deducted from their checks, along with Social Security and Medicare, how do these people go about getting their taxes back?

It should be of no surprise that people with fake SSN's don't file tax returns or collect Social Security when they are of age. And it's because of these contributions that are never claimed as distributed benefits that has kept things like Social Security from going under. In fact, the only reason Social Security remains afloat is because of contributions by illegals who never collect.

They are paying for some of the benefits they do receive in other areas by contributing to Federal coffers using fake SSN.

And BTW, illegal immigrants don't qualify for welfare, but even if they did, why not given they are paying in to the system just like everyone else. They rent homes and indirectly pay property taxes, they pay sales taxes when they eat and purchase, they pay gas taxes when they fill up their tank, and as stated, they pay Federal and State income taxes along with Social Security/Medicare taxes that they will never collect, so in fact they are paying more taxes than you, assuming you will collect SS when you come of age and/or have ever gotten a paid tax refund.

You don't have any of the problems that are driving migrants to your shores, and those people aren't choosing Alabama specifically.

You have no idea if they will come, how could you? Choosing a tactic and assuming it will succeed rarely works out if you don't understand all the angles.
That’s the point.

Use logic.

A less desirable situation is less desirable than a desirable situation.

Why would someone get a fake SSN? So they can work, you mean?

So if they work using that fake SSN, and Federal/State withholding are deducted from their checks, along with Social Security and Medicare, how do these people go about getting their taxes back?

It should be of no surprise that people with fake SSN's don't file tax returns or collect Social Security when they are of age. And it's because of these contributions that are never claimed as distributed benefits that has kept things like Social Security from going under. In fact, the only reason Social Security remains afloat is because of contributions by illegals who never collect.

They are paying for some of the benefits they do receive in other areas by contributing to Federal coffers using fake SSN.

And BTW, illegal immigrants don't qualify for welfare, but even if they did, why not given they are paying in to the system just like everyone else. They rent homes and indirectly pay property taxes, they pay sales taxes when they eat and purchase, they pay gas taxes when they fill up their tank, and as stated, they pay Federal and State income taxes along with Social Security/Medicare taxes that they will never collect, so in fact they are paying more taxes than you, assuming you will collect SS when you come of age and/or have ever gotten a paid tax refund.
So no illegal migrants are getting free housing right now?

A communist wanting to prosecute educated people.

Color me shocked!!

Its a school that teaches people the exact opposite of our values. Obviously I love the educated. That doesn't mean I'm going to have poms poms out for a school that teaches people to be sociopaths. I want education to be free of the market.

That’s the point.

Use logic.

A less desirable situation is less desirable than a desirable situation.

You're making a huge assumption.

You're also willing to pay a long-term societal cost without really calculating the weight of the benefit, which makes it an unwise decision.

I posted something that indicates I care about Russia?

The fact that you got your panties full of sand the moment military spending becomes aimed at fucking up Russia in the ass.

Back