Law I know why we're helping Ukraine; But Congress should be charged with treason.

Survivor bias is a real thing.
Ya, also, Stockholm's syndrome but the main thing is being around people who talk like that. At any rate, I'll say something if he keeps on. I need to keep my own shit in check though too. It's not easy seeing such major changes in so short a time and I gotta admit it gets to me.

Ya, also, Stockholm's syndrome but the main thing is being around people who talk like that. At any rate, I'll say something if he keeps on. I need to keep my own shit in check though too. It's not easy seeing such major changes in so short a time and I gotta admit it gets to me.

Just imagine what they're going through. I've trained a few kids from Mexico who hated it here, but their parents brought them. And I've seen a few parents have mental meltdowns after a few years here and destroy their entire families. One guy was in the Military in Mexico, once he learned that most of his Unit (so his friends) had all been murdered he went into a deep downward spiral

Just imagine what they're going through. I've trained a few kids from Mexico who hated it here, but their parents brought them. And I've seen a few parents have mental meltdowns after a few years here and destroy their entire families. One guy was in the Military in Mexico, once he learned that most of his Unit (so his friends) had all been murdered he went into a deep downward spiral
I know, it's hard on everyone. My biggest issue is , I just think most immigration is driven by greed and materialism thus folly. It didnt work for us and it wont work for those who are brought to fill the spaces of the disillusioned. Few generations their descendants would be as bad as we are from the cultural neglect and decadence, guaranteed. Somehow though, it's hard to see because asians and others have such rock solid community and familial unity.

And just like that, the left openly wonder why suddenly the right do not support the US Military Industrial Complex ONLY in the context that it checks Wladimir Putin and gets gaslight by the right who argue the left is suddenly Pro War.

The right has fallen to online subversion campaigns carried out by our international rivals and have convinced themselves to shill for foreign dictators because transsexuals exist.
Typical redirect with no attempt to refute

I know, it's hard on everyone. My biggest issue is , I just think most immigration is driven by greed and materialism thus folly. It didnt work for us and it wont work for those who are brought to fill the spaces of the disillusioned. Few generations their descendants would be as bad as we are from the cultural neglect and decadence, guaranteed. Somehow though, it's hard to see because asians and others have such rock solid community and familial unity.

That's a bit cynical of an approach. There are entire towns of 2nd generation Latinos who function just fine. They just dont get reported on in the news much. There are also plenty of Asian gangs and drug dealers here and well, they don't make the news much, either. I'm not saying there's no cause for concern, just that the concern should never get too far out of hand.

That's a bit cynical of an approach. There are entire towns of 2nd generation Latinos who function just fine. They just dont get reported on in the news much. There are also plenty of Asian gangs and drug dealers here and well, they don't make the news much, either. I'm not saying there's no cause for concern, just that the concern should never get too far out of hand.
I'm saying our way of life is decadent and it's not going to stop doing what it does just because someone looks different. My opinion, they should stay where they are just like my Native American dad should have stayed in his village but ya know about the grass being greener and all.

I'm saying our way of life is decadent and it's not going to stop doing what it does just because someone looks different. My opinion, they should stay where they are just like my Native American dad should have stayed in his village but ya know about the grass being greener and all.

Well, there are much more visceral concerns to staying where they are. But I get the notion

Well, there are much more visceral concerns to staying where they are. But I get the notion
Sometimes but I know you're not naive, most of these refugees get in with a phony sob story. My east Indian buddy is one, he knows the score too. After yet a third nephew or cousin came over, he told his kids, "it's just a story, they just want money", he would know. Now, I'm not saying that sometimes their stories aren't true, I don't know. My buddy claimed he was a member of some offshoot religious sect and was persecuted, one of his nephews had a "story" where he fell for a Muslim girl and the family killed her and left him for dead so he left. Is it true? who the fuck knows. I think it's more likely that my bonehead buddy sends all these pics, bragging about all the shit he buys, the three cars, the house, the nice tv and 5000 dollar couch set and it gets these people excited and they want to come over. I've meant to tell him that when he does that it's cruel because most of his family can't leave. Also, he doesn't tell them about all the bullshit he has to deal with as an immigrant and how it fucks him up, just shows the nice shit, not the sleepless nights worrying over immigration or the 12 hour days driving a city bus dealing with the homeless. I hate to say it, but I've come to think of him as a con, just based off his consistent lies to me. Not a bad man but one who isn't above using everything in his vicinity and lying to do so. None of us are perfect, so, I guess I'll have to accept him as he is, just like the rest of my pals and associates.

Sometimes but I know you're not naive, most of these refugees get in with a phony sob story. My east Indian buddy is one, he knows the score too. After yet a third nephew or cousin came over, he told his kids, "it's just a story, they just want money", he would know. Now, I'm not saying that sometimes their stories aren't true, I don't know. My buddy claimed he was a member of some offshoot religious sect and was persecuted, one of his nephews had a "story" where he fell for a Muslim girl and the family killed her and left him for dead so he left. Is it true? who the fuck knows. I think it's more likely that my bonehead buddy sends all these pics, bragging about all the shit he buys, the three cars, the house, the nice tv and 5000 dollar couch set and it gets these people excited and they want to come over. I've meant to tell him that when he does that it's cruel because most of his family can't leave. Also, he doesn't tell them about all the bullshit he has to deal with as an immigrant and how it fucks him up, just shows the nice shit, not the sleepless nights worrying over immigration or the 12 hour days driving a city bus dealing with the homeless. I hate to say it, but I've come to think of him as a con, just based off his consistent lies to me. Not a bad man but one who isn't above using everything in his vicinity and lying to do so. None of us are perfect, so, I guess I'll have to accept him as he is, just like the rest of my pals and associates.

Well, you know my line of work. I met Kassim Ouma, whose Sister had fingers cut off in front of him because of his refusal to fight for a partisan Army. He was 14 at the time, I think, maybe even younger. My Ugandan student, his Father was a prominent businessman who politically opposed their leader, they threatened to kill his Family. Trump's Administration rejected his asylum claim without a trial and now he lives in the Country over there to stay off the radar. They didnt even cross the Southern border. I work with people from Mexico, Central America, and South America quite often, there may be some that "just want money"...largely because money is what they dont have any of, and some are also "bad hombres." But those exist from everywhere.

I'm just not exactly convinced that there would be this much outrage if it was Irish, English, or Scandinavian people flooding the Country. Somehow I think that would be looked at as them being a better quality of people worthy of rapid paths to residency, unless of course they didnt vote a specific way.

Ukraine is our border according to Democrat Gerald Connolly

Democrats waving Ukrainian flags after passing of 60 billion aid bill shows they care more about Ukraine than the United States of America.

There are 3 open ones that I'm aware of. The one the shit libs keep mentioning would allow 5000 illegals a day to cross.

That's some simplistic bullshit Trumpers came up with.

What's really going on with the 5,000 figure: the legislation gives DHS the authority to close the border if they reached a seven-day average of 4,000 or more border encounters. A seven-day average of 5,000 or more would mandate a border closure. If the number exceeded 8,500 in a single day, there would also be a mandatory border closure.

Says nothing about letting 5,000 people in.

The bill had some good stuff in it. It ended the practice of "catch and release," in which Border Patrol agents release migrants into the U.S. while they await immigration hearings.

Instead, migrants who tried to cross the border illegally would be detained immediately, with their asylum claims decided while they were in detention. People would be removed immediately within 15 days if they failed their asylum claim interviews.

Well, you know my line of work. I met Kassim Ouma, whose Sister had fingers cut off in front of him because of his refusal to fight for a partisan Army. He was 14 at the time, I think, maybe even younger. My Ugandan student, his Father was a prominent businessman who politically opposed their leader, they threatened to kill his Family. Trump's Administration rejected his asylum claim without a trial and now he lives in the Country over there to stay off the radar. They didnt even cross the Southern border. I work with people from Mexico, Central America, and South America quite often, there may be some that "just want money"...largely because money is what they dont have any of, and some are also "bad hombres." But those exist from everywhere.

I'm just not exactly convinced that there would be this much outrage if it was Irish, English, or Scandinavian people flooding the Country. Somehow I think that would be looked at as them being a better quality of people worthy of rapid paths to residency, unless of course they didnt vote a specific way.
of course not, racism is definitely an aspect, but you know, if you look back at history, the irish and the italians all had to go through the same shit before they got to be white. That, honestly, has nothing really to do with them but the vile nature of human beings and their fear of outsiders as well as their territoriality.

Also, as many have mentioned, if employers weren't pulling strings to get these desperate people jobs and to exploit them, they wouldn't come, simple solution. they aren't supposed to be hired, it's not an easy question because, at the very fucking least, mexicans have paid some dues for this country, all the while being shat on by the government and the populace. The difference now, at least the way I see it is it's getting past fucking ridiculous with how many motherfuckers are everywhere, it's too much. Ya, I know people get fingers cut off but it ain't our job to take care of them, that's essentially a question of, is it our business or not?

thing is, many of us here never got a fair shake, had abusive parents who fucked us up from jump street or neglected us while they worked their shitty jobs, basically leaving us lost in adult life. It's a bit unfair to bring over people who had great parenting (if nothing else) and are functional human beings without all the issues that many of us have(most of the abuse, I've always believed came directly from how people are treated by the more powerful). My indian buddy will talk shit about my people and black people in a heartbeat and he isn't even wrong in his observations but how is that fair? People want to wish away trauma but I'm sorry only Uncle Tom's and idealists believe in that. said it before but it ain't right to give up on our own so easy.

Last edited:
Back