Law I know why we're helping Ukraine; But Congress should be charged with treason.

And just like that the limp wristed Lefties love War and Hate the Jews....Laughing... This thread is great.

Just out of interest, do you use voice app when you post?

He's right, though.

Russia is an authoritarian state and stopping them from absorbing Ukraine is critical for the west.

Do you disagree?

Every war ends with a peace treaty.

The U.S. government isn't interested in ending the war, they want to keep it going endlessly, at the expensive of Ukrainian lives.

This idea that Russia is just going to up and leave on its own if the U.S. pumps enough money into Ukraine was foolish then and it's foolish now.

The U.S. government isn't interested in ending the war, they want to keep it going endlessly, at the expensive of Ukrainian lives.

This idea that Russia is just going to up and leave on its own if the U.S. pumps enough money into Ukraine was foolish then and it's foolish now.

Russia have already up and left several Ukrainian territories.

Kharkiv, for example.

They will up and leave any other territories they are pushed out of.

Then shame on all the Senators that voted against it. If that was case.

However is this the bill your referring ?

Only one I found regarding the senate voting down. And to my reading seems it was a package with Ukraine and Israel aid heavily involved. Was a different one?

That bill got rid of the catch and release for illegals coming in. They would be instead in detention at the border if they want to apply for asylum.

So if the US stops funding Ukraine would Russia pack up and leave? i don't understand this logic.

How is not funding Ukraine supports the war ending sooner?

We know a lot of that dough won't be traced. Americans are slaves to their government.

Its because the border crisis was fake and its purpose was to gin up anger among reactionarys. If you pass a deal to solve a fake crisis you can't gin up anger.
The Border Crisis is fake.....bahahaahahahahaha You're either a clown or completely delusional to actually think that.

The only limp wristed leftist in the thread is supporting Russia.
Laughing.....Russia shouldn't get a dime from Americans either. But keeping your enemies close is a smart business tactic. Not one dollar of Americans money should be sent overseas until we clean up our own backyard.

I never take anyone seriously who votes for people who knowingly vote for Military expansion but unabashedly against any domestic spending because it "would make Americans dependent on the State." Anyone who says they'd rather have their money spent domestically who votes for people that would rather throw homeless people into a wood chipper than provide them with housing can f*ck right off.
you are right my man, some of these folks are so far gone but they are ours and goddammit I hate to see it every single day and no one does anything.

these are the kinds of things that just make me want to go to religion, this world is just beyond hell. From what the east Indian scribes say, it was always the same but I don't think it was everywhere on earth, just in places where "civilization" and all its stratifications started to turn people into useless meat bags.

That's what happened to Russia in Afghanistan and the loses they suffered were nowhere near as catastrophic.

Another 100B for Ukraine and Israel. No money to defend our own border.

MTG is a kook but her riders to divert all that money to Hawaii/East Palestine were great.

All these bums should be put on a rocket to the sun.
What happened to your orange Jesus when he was in office with him wall ? It's bs

I got annihilated this year on taxes. Had to work a to of OT to pay for family court shit, then got taxed to death on it. So glad to see my tax $$ getting sent overseas… /s
From someone who's in an allied country that pays taxes and has it's citizens killed in your wars boo fuckin hoo.

wouldn't you agree that it all needs to come to an end?
I think the military ramp up is happening regardless due to the massive geopolitical blunder that was turning China into an economic super power.

If we get to curb stomp an autocratic dictatorship attacking a good enough democracy along the way I'm all for it.

Back