I like black beast but he's not even the second hardest puncher in heavyweight.

Usually when Lewis gets beat up, he's being beat up by fighters with inferior power. Rozenstruik has enough power to put Lewis out, if he starts beating on him like that.

Lewis would have to play it safe and avoid getting caught doing anything wild.
Lewis always plays it safe at this point. Just waits for his opportunity. I think he would get hit for a while and then Rozenstruik would open up at some point, and Lewis would knock him out.

Vitor has more KO than francis so I guess he also hit harder than ngannou?
I didn't say he hits harder. He has more KO's. What did you not understand? Also Vitor does not hit harder than Ngannou but TRTitor probably did.

Rozenstruik’s only KO’s in the UFC are over the corpses and shattered chins of Arlovski and Overeem, JDS was a TKO and Crowder is a regional level fighter.

Lewis has KOs over prime Blaydes, Volkov, Tybura and Gonzaga.
If you catch someone clean with a power shot they don't see coming, chances are they are going to go out no matter who it is or how good their chin is

Lewis, Francis and Bigi Boy all have the power to do that so at some point who hits the hardest is kind of academic

This isn't Dungeons and Dragons, you don't roll for power and then do a saving throw for chin

Lewis couldn't even KO past prime JDS And latifi.

Meanwhile ngannou KO'd his last 4 opponents under 4 minutes.

He couldnt KO Latifi b/c Lewis is a mediocre fighter and skillset is terrible and he couldnt even land clean on him.

Francis needed a doctor stoppage and multiple punches to the chin to just TKO Blaydes

Lewis put him out stiffens with 1 punch

I believe Lewis is the strongest puncher and not bc of the hype now.
Just looking at him, his mass, his movement, he is a very strong mofo. Francis is second.

Doubt it. He was getting chewed up by Blaydes leg kicks and punches before the KO.

Doesn't matter, Black Beast is king of losing fights until he KOs his opponents.

Roz is technically better than Lewis and you see the Arlovski KO is mostly about timing, catching an opponent as their coming forward.

Actually Carwin's KO of Gonzaga was the same if arguebly not as technical of as intended, Gabe walked directly into the finishing punch.

"That guy ain't even 17th best jabber brah"
Legit question. Who do we think has the best Jab in MMA? JDS? TJ? Izzy is more of a counterpuncher, Rob?(I won’t vote him because I’m biased) Max? Katter?

I dunno who has more raw power but Rozenstruik has the better technical striking to deliver it. Would be a good fight, Rozenstruik should win but then again Blaydes and Volkov should have won too.

Jairzinho could be harder puncher. Could be not. Knocking out the old timer trio of Arlovski, Overeem and JDS doesn't mean much nowadays. The Volkov and Blaydes KOs in Lewis' resume are way better than anything Rosenstruik achieved so far.

Also Lewis is spectacular in being completely one-dimensional with next to no kicking game and still being able to rack so many KOs.

Rozenstruik is the second hardest puncher heavyweight. He has shane carwin type of power where he can KO you with punches that don't even look hard.

VagueCreamyFunnelweaverspider-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

Black beast is all about timing. His shots are sweet when they land. He clearly has scary KO power, as do a number of others in HW. Black Beast also shown he can keep the fight where he wants it.

Whether you like him or not, people can't deny that they like watching his fights. Having him on any card is a treat

Doesnt matter if he is 2 or 3, he can put to sleep any hw within a sec.

Rozenstruik’s only KO’s in the UFC are over the corpses and shattered chins of Arlovski and Overeem, JDS was a TKO and Crowder is a regional level fighter.

Lewis has KOs over prime Blaydes, Volkov, Tybura and Gonzaga.
Gonzaga had 8 prior (T)KO losses and Tybura isn't durable at all. And the Tybura fight was also a TKO. Rozenstruik-JDS was definitely not a TKO, JDS was laid out.

Rozenstruik is the second hardest puncher heavyweight. He has shane carwin type of power where he can KO you with punches that don't even look hard.

VagueCreamyFunnelweaverspider-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif
Arlovski has no chin. Not sure about the other guy.

Back