I lost my wife yesterday.

I’m so sorry man. Judging by your posts on here I know how much you loved her bro. RIP to your mrs.

Last edited:
I am in complete shock and incredibly saddened to hear of this.

I don't post on here, but I ALWAYS read your threads.
I loved how much you mentioned your wife and kind of like, let us into your life. I found it beautiful.

This is incredibly depressing and has completely changed the feel of my night.

Thinking of you and your family
All my love

Geez mate. Really sorry to hear this news. Totally sucks dude. Take it easy sherbro.

That's terrible man, so damn terrible.

Sherhugs for a Sherbro!

I can't even imagine, man. I opened this thread and read the first few lines and then had to back out and take a breath before I came back to read the rest.

It's always been obvious how you feel about her and this is something no one should have to go through. Do what you gotta do but take your time with handling your feelings. Again, I can't even imagine. Best wishes for you, bud.

Condolences brother. It was obvious how much you loved her and I know you'll miss her deeply.

I usually won't hesitate to step on a poster while they're down but this (from TRTurg's wife of all things) is on another level... I recommend eventually buying a nice puppy to raise into an emotional support animal.

It'll also help when you play the sympathy card to new prospects.

I am sorry to hear of your loss.

I have literal nightmares about this happening to me. I'm so very sorry for your loss.

Im sorry for your loss, I know you mentioned her a lot in your posts. Damn thats terrible to hear...

She's gone. She passed away in her sleep for no apparent reason in the wee hours of the morning & I'm in total shock. I'm completely & utterly devastated. And I hurt so bad that it's even painful to breathe. Fuck, I don't even want to draw my next breath without her.

I'm posting here as a means to vent & to reach out because I'm totally alone here in Arizona. I've reached out to family, of course, but I still haven't notified her friends via phone or Facebook yet because I just can't face crying anymore. But I still need to distract myself from the emptiness & silence of this house. So, I've got the television on loud & I'm composing this as my heart lies shattered in my chest.

God, I loved her so much, guys. I mean, I think it was pretty obvious by how much I mentioned her & posted about her here. But you'd have to multiply that many times over to grasp how much I really loved her. And now, she's gone.

I won't know what happened to her until sometime Monday. Right now, I haven't got a clue. She was so young & so fit other than a couple of lingering issues from her tough battle with COVID last summer. She still experienced bouts of fatigue & she occasionally got a rattle in her lungs that she never dealt with before COVID. But other than that her doctor said she was in excellent health. None of this makes sense.

As I sit here alone all I can think of is how much I wish I had held her & told her I loved her even more often than I did. So, please, everyone. Take advantage of every moment that you can with your loved ones & be sure that you let them know how much you love them because time can be so damned short.

Rest in peace, my beloved wife, Jana. You were my life, baby & I don't want to go on without you.

View attachment 841584

View attachment 841585

Bro. I am legit feeling not at ease physically reading this. This is terrible. By condoléances. I know you always mentioned her and I know how much you love her.

May I ask what happened?

Oh fuck me. I'm so sorry dude. I legit have tears in my eyes because I know how much you loved her from your posts here.

Deepest condolences.

Me too. I just had a tear in each eye.
This is brutal AF.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine what you are going through. I hope you have people around you who can support you in this awful time, take care.

She's gone. She passed away in her sleep for no apparent reason in the wee hours of the morning & I'm in total shock. I'm completely & utterly devastated. And I hurt so bad that it's even painful to breathe. Fuck, I don't even want to draw my next breath without her.

I'm posting here as a means to vent & to reach out because I'm totally alone here in Arizona. I've reached out to family, of course, but I still haven't notified her friends via phone or Facebook yet because I just can't face crying anymore. But I still need to distract myself from the emptiness & silence of this house. So, I've got the television on loud & I'm composing this as my heart lies shattered in my chest.

God, I loved her so much, guys. I mean, I think it was pretty obvious by how much I mentioned her & posted about her here. But you'd have to multiply that many times over to grasp how much I really loved her. And now, she's gone.

I won't know what happened to her until sometime Monday. Right now, I haven't got a clue. She was so young & so fit other than a couple of lingering issues from her tough battle with COVID last summer. She still experienced bouts of fatigue & she occasionally got a rattle in her lungs that she never dealt with before COVID. But other than that her doctor said she was in excellent health. None of this makes sense.

As I sit here alone all I can think of is how much I wish I had held her & told her I loved her even more often than I did. So, please, everyone. Take advantage of every moment that you can with your loved ones & be sure that you let them know how much you love them because time can be so damned short.

Rest in peace, my beloved wife, Jana. You were my life, baby & I don't want to go on without you.

View attachment 841584

View attachment 841585

So sorry to hear man

Im not familiar with many here but always come across your posts which often mention your wife.

May God be with you in this difficult time

Incredibly sorry to hear this. We have only directly spoken a few times, but my pms are open if you're need someone to talk with.

Back