I love Strickland, but he has zero chance

SpedDaddyV

GOAT
@Black
Reaction score
Strickland is a very fun fighter and had a great performance against back peddaling 36 year old Izzy who overlooked Sean... but against a really girthy South African who has size, speed, wrestling, and as evident against Whittaker, KO power, this is a VERY bad match for Strickland. DDP will meet Strickland in the middle and Strickland has NO CHANCE in hell. Izzy was a completely different stylistic match that favored Sean, this fight? not so much

I am not a betting man, but the odds are very juiced for Strickland because of his fight against Izzy and his recent popularity. Take DDP and thank me later

Last edited:
Zero chance.

You'd think Sherdog would have learned by now.

In the fight game there is never a zero percent chance, even by the biggest of Dawgs.

I'm leaning slightly towards Dricus because of the power edge, but if this fight goes into the champ rounds, I think Strickland wins.

Let's wait and see.

I favor DDP too, but I wouldn't say he has 100% chance.

I haven’t looked at the odds but Sean has to be the favorite. He’s literally better everywhere but that doesn’t discount how good Plessi is. It should be a great fight

You know I thought Sean had no chance vs Izzy, but look how that turned out. I do feel this is a terrible matchup for him tho.

He just thoroughly outstruck one of the top 3 best MW strikers of all time for 25 full minutes.

It will not be shocking if he batters Dricus standing, u clown.

Hope Dricus wins tho

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back